Nike Air Alpha Force 88

ECE00F33-E942-47B7-A304-5B67924D3029.jpeg

I’m glad i went with a size 10, they fit a half size big IMO

Sneakerroom with the snail mail to the extreme i rock a mic like a vandal.

Ordered last week and they aren't arriving until next week. Bleh. No biggie.

Speaking of which...

Think we'll ever get these Alphalutions back?

Thought these were kinda cool back in 09.

nike-alpholution-black-white-stealth-1.jpg

IMG_5014.jpg

Welp, they are brilliant.

Unboxed and tried on this morning before the workout... Not sure if I'm loving these or the Macs more. Nike killed both with good materials but without any silly prices.

Alpha Red.jpg

Alpha Red 2.jpg
Mine are out for delivery

just received my pair from Nike. In regards to sizing, these fit true to size for me, compared to the recent reimagined white/cement 3’s, which fit a half size big on me

Tried 10.5 and 11 and both can fit but the 11 is better. TTS was doable because of the soft leather but the padded heel makes them a little too close. Joints are fire though.. can't wait for the Grey which is top 2. After that I'm out unless the Blue pair drops. :nthat:

*For me they don't fit exactly like III's.. those have slightly more give in the toe box in my TTS (10.5)

just received my pair from Nike. In regards to sizing, these fit true to size for me, compared to the recent reimagined white/cement 3’s, which fit a half size big on me
Did you get the same size in these as you did the reimagined III’s?

IMG_1883.jpeg

Pair from Oneness arrived today. Effing 🔥
Materials are actually soft. Comfort pretty good, too. Super happy.
I went TTS 11 and probably could’ve done 10.5 but they’re fine. I don’t think they’re quite as long in the toe box as the recent FR and WC IIIs. I also have them tied loosely and haven’t pulled the strap tight or used the top lace-lock eyelets. My big toes reach to about where the toe rand strips begin.
Definitely need the white/black/grays.
Bonus pic for spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour , I know you’ve missed the Rainking lounge :lol:
IMG_1884.jpeg

Last edited:
IMG_1883.jpeg

Pair from Oneness arrived today. Effing 🔥
Materials are actually soft. Comfort pretty good, too. Super happy.
I went TTS 11 and probably could’ve done 10.5 but they’re fine. I don’t think they’re quite as long in the toe box as the recent FR and WC IIIs. I also have them tied loosely and haven’t pulled the strap tight or used the top lace-lock eyelets. My big toes reach to about where the toe rand strips begin.
Definitely need the white/black/grays.
Bonus pic for spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour , I know you’ve missed the Rainking lounge :lol:
IMG_1884.jpeg
The rainking rainking lounge is legendary. One of these days I gotta make it to the lounge. :rofl:

Beautiful shot, my friend. Glad you got them and are enjoying. 😎

Did you get the same size in these as you did the reimagined III’s?
In the Reimagined 3’s, I went down half a size (9.5). In these, I stuck to my true to size (10). I also bought a size 9.5 for comparison, but my toes touched the front, so I’m returning them back to Nike.

Back
Top Bottom