Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Man DTRL is pulling all their Red diamond turfs off the wall. They got a email from corp to pull them. Guess we gotta wait till the 6th.

Man DTRL is pulling all their Red diamond turfs off the wall. They got a email from corp to pull them. Guess we gotta wait till the 6th.

Originally Posted by J To Tha

-johngotty

Took my boy to visit the grand folks this afternoon in Cville.  Finishline had them for sale already.  Gave up shoes for Lent so didn't cop them yet.  But I'm as soon as Easter is here I'll get them with my friend's store discount.  So if you want them early I'm sure that the Hickory Hollow & Rivergate FNLs are selling 'em now.

went to my local fnl with no luck i was praying i'd see them

Originally Posted by J To Tha

-johngotty

Took my boy to visit the grand folks this afternoon in Cville.  Finishline had them for sale already.  Gave up shoes for Lent so didn't cop them yet.  But I'm as soon as Easter is here I'll get them with my friend's store discount.  So if you want them early I'm sure that the Hickory Hollow & Rivergate FNLs are selling 'em now.

went to my local fnl with no luck i was praying i'd see them

Originally Posted by Lubu1

That's absurd. You can tell they know nothing of what they sell.

For the first time ever, a deion retro people want right when they see it, and you are denying them?

These arent some limited kobe, lebron, or JB shoe. Let impulse buyers be those that make these flourish. That's all some of these obscure genres have left.

To think the dt max 96s sat 
laugh.gif
and the DT Is in all the wackiness. And now they have some "set" date... Unleash these to the masses.

Chatta718, thanks for that photo with the gold shining through. That just make these #1 on my wishlist.

For the first time ever, a deion retro people want right when they see it, and you are denying them?

These arent some limited kobe, lebron, or JB shoe. Let impulse buyers be those that make these flourish. That's all some of these obscure genres have left.

laugh.gif
and the DT Is in all the wackiness. And now they have some "set" date... Unleash these to the masses.

Chatta718, thanks for that photo with the gold shining through. That just make these #1 on my wishlist.

Originally Posted by taxtow

$20 coupon and $20 reward gets you close at the Line.

Pretty much. Just waiting on my local FNL to put them out. I'm sitting on a bunch of the reward joints and the new catalog with the extra coupons just came in. 

Originally Posted by taxtow

$20 coupon and $20 reward gets you close at the Line.

Pretty much. Just waiting on my local FNL to put them out. I'm sitting on a bunch of the reward joints and the new catalog with the extra coupons just came in. 

Trust me they are crazy .. But the spot I got mine only got a FSR So I don't think it's that many goin around .. I went a 1/2 size up if it helps anyone also

Trust me they are crazy .. But the spot I got mine only got a FSR So I don't think it's that many goin around .. I went a 1/2 size up if it helps anyone also

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

laugh.gif

Did the White pair have a release date? I could have swore they just came out when stores received them. Sounds like Nike is lurking and trying to add hype like the foam releases with a "Release Date"
tired.gif

Either way, I'm getting them when I see them
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom