Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Does anyone else see the resemblance in terms of how this shoe will be viewed similarly to how the Red Griff's were looked at?

I always looked at the red Griff's like I look at these..very similar colorway/design.  

Can't wait.

Does anyone else see the resemblance in terms of how this shoe will be viewed similarly to how the Red Griff's were looked at?

I always looked at the red Griff's like I look at these..very similar colorway/design.  

Can't wait.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

I've seen the first pair down to 100..patience and I think I'll cop..next are the reds

I just reacted when first saw pics..lol... but I got priorities so I'll prolly go this route-- the teal for

the low & reds on release day.

fyi...tried em on, go a half sz down..... shoe is awesome & looks even better in person
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've seen the first pair down to 100..patience and I think I'll cop..next are the reds

I just reacted when first saw pics..lol... but I got priorities so I'll prolly go this route-- the teal for

fyi...tried em on, go a half sz down..... shoe is awesome & looks even better in person
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by d27official

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No way these joints fit crazy small .. I had on elites and had to go a 1/2 sz up .. No way people should sz down at all

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No way these joints fit crazy small .. I had on elites and had to go a 1/2 sz up .. No way people should sz down at all

Originally Posted by chatta718

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I usu. wear 11.5 w most & 11 w other sneakers--11 fit just right... diff. strokes I guess

Originally Posted by chatta718

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I usu. wear 11.5 w most & 11 w other sneakers--11 fit just right... diff. strokes I guess

Went to the Shoe City in Eastover bout a hour ago and they only had the 49ers in GS sizes.

Went to the Shoe City in Eastover bout a hour ago and they only had the 49ers in GS sizes.

Back
Top Bottom