Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Copped my pair from DSS Yesterday! I was checking the website all evening and they showed up with just a few sizes left. Got lucky since they still had mine!

Copped my pair from DSS Yesterday! I was checking the website all evening and they showed up with just a few sizes left. Got lucky since they still had mine!

From FTL Unlocked...what are DT2's that they are talking about releasing this Sat? I've only seen the Griffey and the Nomo

In preparation for Spring, Nike will be releasing three shoes in the 2012 Sprite Pack. All in the same soar and cyber colorway, the Pack will consist of the Griffey Fury, the Nomo, and the Diamond Turf II.

The Sprite Pack releases this Saturday, March 31. We will be previewing the rest of the pack this week. The Fury will be available in stores and at Footlocker.com for $170.

From FTL Unlocked...what are DT2's that they are talking about releasing this Sat? I've only seen the Griffey and the Nomo

In preparation for Spring, Nike will be releasing three shoes in the 2012 Sprite Pack. All in the same soar and cyber colorway, the Pack will consist of the Griffey Fury, the Nomo, and the Diamond Turf II.

The Sprite Pack releases this Saturday, March 31. We will be previewing the rest of the pack this week. The Fury will be available in stores and at Footlocker.com for $170.

Da bidness
I feel you bout them bandwagoners. The fools came out the wood works during out playoff run.
I remember when I had season tickets in 09 games wouldn't even be packed. Now all of a sudden season tickets get bought before any of us real fans can get some.

Da bidness
I feel you bout them bandwagoners. The fools came out the wood works during out playoff run.
I remember when I had season tickets in 09 games wouldn't even be packed. Now all of a sudden season tickets get bought before any of us real fans can get some.

Are these up for sale on any website? I checked out the rockcitykicks.com but they dont have an online store.

Are these up for sale on any website? I checked out the rockcitykicks.com but they dont have an online store.

Back
Top Bottom