Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2

Completely MISSED the Red Diamond Turf II Silent Releases at FinishLine in New Orleans(Esplanade & Oakwood Mall)... This saddens me. Guess I'll have to wait til the 6th...
30t6p3b.gif

Noooooooo get the.....outta here...they had them at oakwood??!?!?!?!?!
crap.....

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2

Completely MISSED the Red Diamond Turf II Silent Releases at FinishLine in New Orleans(Esplanade & Oakwood Mall)... This saddens me. Guess I'll have to wait til the 6th...
30t6p3b.gif

Noooooooo get the.....outta here...they had them at oakwood??!?!?!?!?!
crap.....

For Orange County people...just called HOH Costa Mesa and they only recieved kids sizes and said they probably won't get mens...HOH Lakewood didn't get them yet and Finishline @ Westminster Mall haven't received them either. The later 2 sounded like they had no clue what shoe I was speaking of though. If you know a spot that's selling them already, PM me.

For Orange County people...just called HOH Costa Mesa and they only recieved kids sizes and said they probably won't get mens...HOH Lakewood didn't get them yet and Finishline @ Westminster Mall haven't received them either. The later 2 sounded like they had no clue what shoe I was speaking of though. If you know a spot that's selling them already, PM me.

Why is this such a low key release? I thought for sure the 9ers cw would be widely available but I have yet to see them anywhere

Why is this such a low key release? I thought for sure the 9ers cw would be widely available but I have yet to see them anywhere

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

maybe because it's release date is on 4/6/12...

some places are just selling them early (when they get their shipments)

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

maybe because it's release date is on 4/6/12...

some places are just selling them early (when they get their shipments)

Copped mine today @ FNL in little rock, the two finishlines store we have here were the only stores that recieved their shipment yesterday. One store said the biggest they had left were a size 11, and the other had one size 12 left which was my size. They sellin pretty well here.
922tuc

Copped mine today @ FNL in little rock, the two finishlines store we have here were the only stores that recieved their shipment yesterday. One store said the biggest they had left were a size 11, and the other had one size 12 left which was my size. They sellin pretty well here.
922tuc

Back
Top Bottom