Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Originally Posted by khadafi252

anyone know if the red joints will receive the swoosh price?

I was just looking at the April launches on swoosh. The reds will be full price $120 
mad.gif

That's weak I'm convinced Nike has a mole on this site that judges the hype on certain shoes and decides what gets swoosh discoun or not because how every other color is discounted but the ones we really want are not all of a sudden

That's weak I'm convinced Nike has a mole on this site that judges the hype on certain shoes and decides what gets swoosh discoun or not because how every other color is discounted but the ones we really want are not all of a sudden

I was hoping to find a place near me that was selling early but I came up with no luck. I hope these don't sell out too quick because I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow and definitely won't be trying to go to the mall the day after...

I was hoping to find a place near me that was selling early but I came up with no luck. I hope these don't sell out too quick because I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow and definitely won't be trying to go to the mall the day after...

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

Footlocker tweeted me back saying they'll be getting them Friday the 6th.
Thats good to hear. I was gonna be
mad.gif
 if I had to actually work to get these.

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

Footlocker tweeted me back saying they'll be getting them Friday the 6th.
Thats good to hear. I was gonna be
mad.gif
 if I had to actually work to get these.

Originally Posted by thejrob

So do these drop Thursday night at midnight or Friday night at midnight?

They release on 4/6, which is Friday, at midnight.  After you have gone through your day on Thursday and it's reaching midnight, that is when you can buy them.

Back
Top Bottom