Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Originally Posted by thejrob

So do these drop Thursday night at midnight or Friday night at midnight?

They release on 4/6, which is Friday, at midnight.  After you have gone through your day on Thursday and it's reaching midnight, that is when you can buy them.

That is pretty fraudulent that the grey and soar ones got the discount but these aren't. Nike is raping their employees just like the normal customers.

That is pretty fraudulent that the grey and soar ones got the discount but these aren't. Nike is raping their employees just like the normal customers.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

How much r these gonna be shipped on eastbay? I might phone order those for 140...
We will be carrying them when they release on 4/06/12 next week.  They will retail for $119.99.

EastbayRep - Ray
I'm assuming the red pair will be excluded from discounts just like the Black/Metallic Gold/White pair?
Man, I can't wait until Friday. Can't seem to find a spot in Houston selling them already.
frown.gif
As others have already mentioned, they will be excluded from promotional discounts when they release this Friday, but you can use a free standard shipping promotion when ordering them.  They will be available for sale tomorrow night at 11 PM CT/Midnight ET.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

How much r these gonna be shipped on eastbay? I might phone order those for 140...
We will be carrying them when they release on 4/06/12 next week.  They will retail for $119.99.

EastbayRep - Ray
I'm assuming the red pair will be excluded from discounts just like the Black/Metallic Gold/White pair?
Man, I can't wait until Friday. Can't seem to find a spot in Houston selling them already.
frown.gif
As others have already mentioned, they will be excluded from promotional discounts when they release this Friday, but you can use a free standard shipping promotion when ordering them.  They will be available for sale tomorrow night at 11 PM CT/Midnight ET.

EastbayRep - Ray

Wow. These companies sure know how to work customers over. They know how to exclude certain items from discount. Which inherently means they know which ones will be popular. But they can't actually create enough to meet demand.

Yikes.

Wow. These companies sure know how to work customers over. They know how to exclude certain items from discount. Which inherently means they know which ones will be popular. But they can't actually create enough to meet demand.

Yikes.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Yikes.

Most launch products can't be discounted until 60 days if I'm not mistaken... 

Yikes.

Most launch products can't be discounted until 60 days if I'm not mistaken... 

Originally Posted by dreb1989

They release on 4/6, which is Friday, at midnight.  After you have gone through your day on Thursday and it's reaching midnight, that is when you can buy them.
good looks g
laugh.gif

used to releases being on saturday so just wanted to make sure I wasn't trippin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreb1989

good looks g
laugh.gif

used to releases being on saturday so just wanted to make sure I wasn't trippin
pimp.gif

Yikes.

Not FNL. I'm about to get $40 off come Friday morning.

Yikes.

Not FNL. I'm about to get $40 off come Friday morning.

Back
Top Bottom