Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

thanks for the code 
pimp.gif

never oredered from fl before, does anyone know if they double box?

They definitely double box. Never received anything from them that wasn't double boxed & my Freshwater DT IIs came today double boxed. As for the link on finishline you just gotta refresh.
Originally Posted by J4Kicks21

Loving these...round laces 
pimp.gif
Gotta throw the round black laces in mine.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

thanks for the code 
pimp.gif

never oredered from fl before, does anyone know if they double box?

They definitely double box. Never received anything from them that wasn't double boxed & my Freshwater DT IIs came today double boxed. As for the link on finishline you just gotta refresh.
Originally Posted by J4Kicks21

Loving these...round laces 
pimp.gif
Gotta throw the round black laces in mine.

there is nothing to be worried about with these, online they will sell out but you can head to the store tomorrow and cop no problem.

there is nothing to be worried about with these, online they will sell out but you can head to the store tomorrow and cop no problem.

How does the sizing run in these for the people that already got their pair or another color?Thanks in advance.

How does the sizing run in these for the people that already got their pair or another color?Thanks in advance.

^True to size imo. I have a big foot though if you have a narrower foot i'd say they probably run a 1/2 size big.

^True to size imo. I have a big foot though if you have a narrower foot i'd say they probably run a 1/2 size big.

Finally seen these in person... not as good as I expected but still nice.. I hope they hit sale racks

Finally seen these in person... not as good as I expected but still nice.. I hope they hit sale racks

Originally Posted by jdm free

not if you crashed your car and have coupons you would like to use.

Originally Posted by jdm free

not if you crashed your car and have coupons you would like to use.

If you have a wide foot get your true size. If you don't have a wide foot, go a half size down. Tried these on today. They let me try them but can't ring them up until the official drop so they're holding a pair but I found they run a little long.

If you have a wide foot get your true size. If you don't have a wide foot, go a half size down. Tried these on today. They let me try them but can't ring them up until the official drop so they're holding a pair but I found they run a little long.

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

does anyone have the link to them on finishline? cant seem to find the red pair off their website

I was told to just search for Diamond Turf 2 at midnight because they don't post a preview link.

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

does anyone have the link to them on finishline? cant seem to find the red pair off their website

I was told to just search for Diamond Turf 2 at midnight because they don't post a preview link.

Back
Top Bottom