Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by marley

$20 reward coupon stacked with a regular $20 off coupon.
Didn't the $20 off expire on the 1st?  Or is there a new one?  I have been looking everywhere for a new printable coupon.

I still have the one that came in the last booklet they sent out.
Edit: Just found this promo code for $20 off "BFCM".

Thanks. Just tried it & it does work. Will be using this tonight.
pimp.gif

Just got my pair from citysole. Very pleased with the quality. gonna try em on a lil later. for u kids coppin these who didnt witness the greatness that was deion sanders in a 49ers uni i say find some vids from the 94 season of the man doing his thing. im a new orleanian and a saints fan and still could not hate on the man... even tho his first int returned for a td that year was against us smh
smile.gif

Just got my pair from citysole. Very pleased with the quality. gonna try em on a lil later. for u kids coppin these who didnt witness the greatness that was deion sanders in a 49ers uni i say find some vids from the 94 season of the man doing his thing. im a new orleanian and a saints fan and still could not hate on the man... even tho his first int returned for a td that year was against us smh
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Didn't the $20 off expire on the 1st?  Or is there a new one?  I have been looking everywhere for a new printable coupon.

pimp.gif

U sure these won't be excluded online tho?!

Originally Posted by Mazz305

pimp.gif

U sure these won't be excluded online tho?!

^ No problem. They've doubled boxed everything I've ever ordered from them so hopefully that continues tonight.

^ No problem. They've doubled boxed everything I've ever ordered from them so hopefully that continues tonight.

Thanks Danny. I just tried to apply them code on the White/Red CW and it worked. I think I'll try my luck on FL first!

Thanks Danny. I just tried to apply them code on the White/Red CW and it worked. I think I'll try my luck on FL first!

I've never ordered online from FL either. Do they post a link somewhere at midnight or do I just refresh the search page for Diamond Turf 2?

I've never ordered online from FL either. Do they post a link somewhere at midnight or do I just refresh the search page for Diamond Turf 2?

Originally Posted by dreb1989

Just refresh on the DTs and you should be good. I would never bother using their twitter account, word to the Ray Allen XIII release.

Just refresh on the DTs and you should be good. I would never bother using their twitter account, word to the Ray Allen XIII release.

Thanks for the help!  I would usually just pick these up at the mall but I had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled this morning so the pain meds are keeping me planted in bed 
laugh.gif

Thanks for the help!  I would usually just pick these up at the mall but I had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled this morning so the pain meds are keeping me planted in bed 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom