Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Originally Posted by taxtow

Originally Posted by richyung412

Saw the 49ers colorway (GS) in a display case at a local Finish Line, dropping 2/8/12 as mentioned above.

i thought the RED was the 49er's colorway?
Don't know how old you are but Prime Time wore this colorway when he played for the 49ers

(Pic taken from previous page)

you sure about that?

7bf6a99be7109554ad68bc5ee964676c8f3f8b6e.jpg

images

!Bsi(j+wEGk~%24(KGrHqYH-CYEvEyP!!jvBL4Pvy07oQ~~_35.JPG

Saw the 49ers colorway (GS) in a display case at a local Finish Line, dropping 2/8/12 as mentioned above.

Don't know how old you are but Prime Time wore this colorway when he played for the 49ers

you sure about that?

7bf6a99be7109554ad68bc5ee964676c8f3f8b6e.jpg

images

!Bsi(j+wEGk~%24(KGrHqYH-CYEvEyP!!jvBL4Pvy07oQ~~_35.JPG

Aj4nMYVCIAA6ZPQ.jpg

excuse the crappy dog pics but I seen 'em at my local finish line and was like 
eek.gif
eek.gif
 I don't follow Nike Retro releases so I had no idea they were even dropping. Come to find out, they not "officially" supposed to come out until the 8th.  I wear a 6.5y, didn't see them in men's. 

I was also able to use a coupon them 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Aj4nMYVCIAA6ZPQ.jpg

excuse the crappy dog pics but I seen 'em at my local finish line and was like 
eek.gif
eek.gif
 I don't follow Nike Retro releases so I had no idea they were even dropping. Come to find out, they not "officially" supposed to come out until the 8th.  I wear a 6.5y, didn't see them in men's. 

I was also able to use a coupon them 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know the question on everyone's mind: When are the all red joints dropping? I'm picking those up instead of the red foams

I know the question on everyone's mind: When are the all red joints dropping? I'm picking those up instead of the red foams

Originally Posted by wr8201

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

im thinking summer time but i dont think there a release date on them

Originally Posted by wr8201

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

im thinking summer time but i dont think there a release date on them

Originally Posted by jdm free

^^^youth and mens have different release dates

Not true.
Saw the kids pair on display at my local champs today. Hopefully they put the mens pair out as soon as they get them too.

Originally Posted by jdm free

^^^youth and mens have different release dates

Not true.
Saw the kids pair on display at my local champs today. Hopefully they put the mens pair out as soon as they get them too.

Thought the black was an away colorway, apologies to richyung412

dope these and the jordan ix aways looked similar  screw jordan brand. these and the flight 89's are whats up

Thought the black was an away colorway, apologies to richyung412

dope these and the jordan ix aways looked similar  screw jordan brand. these and the flight 89's are whats up

I believe theshoegame stated that the all reds are due "Summer 2012". So that could really mean April, May, or June.. With three colorways due starting February, I would say May is a realistic estimate on the all reds.

I believe theshoegame stated that the all reds are due "Summer 2012". So that could really mean April, May, or June.. With three colorways due starting February, I would say May is a realistic estimate on the all reds.

Back
Top Bottom