Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Scooped up my pair today,hopefully I can get 1 more next week,the hood down here loves these kicks,so they might dissapear.

Scooped up my pair today,hopefully I can get 1 more next week,the hood down here loves these kicks,so they might dissapear.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

That was borderline stupid. These will be an easy cop.

how you gon tell him how to spend his money though (and have nicki minaj as your avy
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
)

When did I tell him how to spend his money tho? All I said was that paying over retail for these was a dumb move.

And what does me having her as my avy have to do with anything? 

It is borderline stupid to pay over retail for a GR shoe.  If this was 3 months ago then thats a different story.  they come out next week
laugh.gif

That was borderline stupid. These will be an easy cop.

how you gon tell him how to spend his money though (and have nicki minaj as your avy
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
)

When did I tell him how to spend his money tho? All I said was that paying over retail for these was a dumb move.

It is borderline stupid to pay over retail for a GR shoe.  If this was 3 months ago then thats a different story.  they come out next week
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Saw the white/black...really wasn't impressed by the leather quality

Yeah, that was a concern of mine as well, given the crappy leather they used on a few other Trainers recently. Didn't look closely the other day but plan on swinging by the store this weekend to look.

Anybody have feedback on the leather for these?

Yeah, that was a concern of mine as well, given the crappy leather they used on a few other Trainers recently. Didn't look closely the other day but plan on swinging by the store this weekend to look.

I saw the white/black on guy today and wasn't impressed. ..defintely wait until the price drops or when the reds come in.

I saw the white/black on guy today and wasn't impressed. ..defintely wait until the price drops or when the reds come in.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Same, stopped in at FNL today and checked them out, underwhelming imo. I'll wait until these go on sale. 

Originally Posted by johngotty

Same, stopped in at FNL today and checked them out, underwhelming imo. I'll wait until these go on sale. 

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
)

laugh.gif

y'all act like an extra $40 will cut into his rent money or something 

let him secure a pair

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
)

laugh.gif

y'all act like an extra $40 will cut into his rent money or something 

let him secure a pair

Nike did a good job on these IMO...definitely loving the metallic gold and speckled black
pimp.gif

can't wait to cop 'em.

6814401403_0408533bc5_b.jpg

6814401729_a321d20c06_b.jpg

6814402131_0a629ea574_b.jpg

6814402555_efa9db85c2_b.jpg

Nike did a good job on these IMO...definitely loving the metallic gold and speckled black
pimp.gif

can't wait to cop 'em.

6814401403_0408533bc5_b.jpg

6814401729_a321d20c06_b.jpg

6814402131_0a629ea574_b.jpg

6814402555_efa9db85c2_b.jpg

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

How and where are y'all getting these early???

Did a preorder from Deadstockshoes for $95 shipped, just got my shipping confirmation and they should be here Wednesday.

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

How and where are y'all getting these early???

Did a preorder from Deadstockshoes for $95 shipped, just got my shipping confirmation and they should be here Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom