Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dbcooper

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

How and where are y'all getting these early???
all in who you know haha
Ain't even like that.  My Finishline puts out kicks as soon as they get them usually.  Except for the major releases of course.  Got to use a discount and the $20 off coupon FNL always has. 

Leather quality is...well the usual from Nike these days.  Not terrible but slightly better than some of the GR Dunks I guess? I sized up .5  Mainly because the Chicago X and the fact that it has a strap.  Makes the shoe seem huge to the eye.  But I throw in the SB insole and wear sneaker shields so fit is good to me and didn't crease up.

all in who you know haha
Ain't even like that.  My Finishline puts out kicks as soon as they get them usually.  Except for the major releases of course.  Got to use a discount and the $20 off coupon FNL always has. 

Leather quality is...well the usual from Nike these days.  Not terrible but slightly better than some of the GR Dunks I guess? I sized up .5  Mainly because the Chicago X and the fact that it has a strap.  Makes the shoe seem huge to the eye.  But I throw in the SB insole and wear sneaker shields so fit is good to me and didn't crease up.

Originally Posted by J To Tha

all in who you know haha

Thanks for sharing. I figured as much. I grabbed the Air Trainer Max 2's a while back and I love the shoe. Been waiting on them to return. But man that leather is crap
laugh.gif
. Figure they end up using the same cheap stuff for these.

Would have been better if they used a quality of leather similar to the Trainer II SC QS's

Originally Posted by J To Tha

all in who you know haha

Thanks for sharing. I figured as much. I grabbed the Air Trainer Max 2's a while back and I love the shoe. Been waiting on them to return. But man that leather is crap
laugh.gif
. Figure they end up using the same cheap stuff for these.

Would have been better if they used a quality of leather similar to the Trainer II SC QS's

USE the promo code at Finsihline...before Valentine's Day for $20 off

VALENTINE20...peace!

VALENTINE20...peace!

Originally Posted by AB Doom

VALENTINE20...peace!

Yo, I dont see em on finishline...link???

VALENTINE20...peace!

Yo, I dont see em on finishline...link???

Their available at the Finishline retail stores nationwide don't know about online...I copped mine for $100...here in Nashville!

Their available at the Finishline retail stores nationwide don't know about online...I copped mine for $100...here in Nashville!

VALENTINE20...peace!

is there a printable version of this anywhere??, sn saw these today they're
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom