Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

^^^i have this in my email NIKE AIR DMND TURF II-BK/GD/WH on sneakernews the colors of the shoes are Black/White-Metallic Gold

^^^i have this in my email NIKE AIR DMND TURF II-BK/GD/WH on sneakernews the colors of the shoes are Black/White-Metallic Gold

Nike needs to learn. These type of shoes are the perfect impulse buy. They really believe people will wait around for a TRAINER? Not likely. I bet most that said they wanted them will have second thoughts and maybe go for something else... These stores are taking a major loss by not selling early.

Nike needs to learn. These type of shoes are the perfect impulse buy. They really believe people will wait around for a TRAINER? Not likely. I bet most that said they wanted them will have second thoughts and maybe go for something else... These stores are taking a major loss by not selling early.

ima make some calls , i need these.

hopefully my local finishline has em this saturday.

ima make some calls , i need these.

hopefully my local finishline has em this saturday.

copped online @ finishline.  $99.99 + free shipping with coupon code: DEFDEALS20

thank me later

copped online @ finishline.  $99.99 + free shipping with coupon code: DEFDEALS20

thank me later

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Any coupons or anything I can use in store?

a page or 2 back someone mentioned that they used the finishline code in the store and they received the discount

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Any coupons or anything I can use in store?

a page or 2 back someone mentioned that they used the finishline code in the store and they received the discount

Just got mine.

Dope.

Set complete AND wearable. Is (from 04) and IIs with diamond turf sign on them.

Hopefully JB saw how they did the black sparkle part on these and do the next white/black retro 9 the right way, but wishful thinking...

Just got mine.

Dope.

Set complete AND wearable. Is (from 04) and IIs with diamond turf sign on them.

Hopefully JB saw how they did the black sparkle part on these and do the next white/black retro 9 the right way, but wishful thinking...

which ones are the ones that have letters "A I R" on the side of the sole, it had a strap too. i dont know if its a diamond turf shoe, but it was in the 90s as well

Back
Top Bottom