Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Copped. Leather is whatever but that pixie dust on the heel drew me
laugh.gif

Does the midsole/insole have some comfort?. I'm not even sure what's supposed to be in these.

btw, finishline.com took down the reds from the link. Photos still work. So we can likely assume that the reds will also be a normal GR.

Does the midsole/insole have some comfort?. I'm not even sure what's supposed to be in these.

btw, finishline.com took down the reds from the link. Photos still work. So we can likely assume that the reds will also be a normal GR.

Finish Line "VALENTINE20" code worked on these in store.
glasses.gif
Thanks for the head up. (Forgot exactly who...)

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

glasses.gif
glad that code works, that jackket doe
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

glasses.gif
glad that code works, that jackket doe
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Both codes work. The one I posted on previous page and VALENTINE20 both works online @ finishline.

It's FREE shipping anyway. I'd rather do that than take my risk to see if an employee is in a good enough mood to enter an online code for you. Plus you save on gas, deal with parking, etc...I ordered 2 pairs. Separate orders with each code. Same total. If you're gonna get more than one pair, separate your order for more savings. I saved $40 by separating rather than $20 off for 2 pairs in one order.Now just waiting for all reds Rant: can't believe they did such a good job on these...only if they did a true retro of the dt1 or dt max (maize yellow instead of gold, really???)

Both codes work. The one I posted on previous page and VALENTINE20 both works online @ finishline.

It's FREE shipping anyway. I'd rather do that than take my risk to see if an employee is in a good enough mood to enter an online code for you. Plus you save on gas, deal with parking, etc...I ordered 2 pairs. Separate orders with each code. Same total. If you're gonna get more than one pair, separate your order for more savings. I saved $40 by separating rather than $20 off for 2 pairs in one order.Now just waiting for all reds Rant: can't believe they did such a good job on these...only if they did a true retro of the dt1 or dt max (maize yellow instead of gold, really???)

man these are a serious impulse buy for me... with the 4s next week it's gonna be a tough call... damn these went hard back in the day though

man these are a serious impulse buy for me... with the 4s next week it's gonna be a tough call... damn these went hard back in the day though

got mine for 84 with employee discount.. so comfortable too. they didnt even have them on display at footlocker i had to ask the manager to get a pair from the back. shipment for the white/blacks is already in too
6844441627_a9b4cc4f72_z.jpg

got mine for 84 with employee discount.. so comfortable too. they didnt even have them on display at footlocker i had to ask the manager to get a pair from the back. shipment for the white/blacks is already in too
6844441627_a9b4cc4f72_z.jpg

got mine and some other stuff today from my local FTL

Cleaners , nike suites...

got the military 20 percent off... saved some guap

cant wait for the reds.

Back
Top Bottom