Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Originally Posted by Avenue35

Any set release date?

do you not read? its on the top of this page b
laugh.gif

Yep 4.6.12

NDC just updated their launch list:
Air Diamond Turf II, Varsity Red/White-Metallic Gold
$120, 487658-610

Yep 4.6.12

NDC just updated their launch list:
Air Diamond Turf II, Varsity Red/White-Metallic Gold
$120, 487658-610

First shoe in a while I'm willing to drop retail on.  Glad im not feelin any of the Easter drops, these will get got.

First shoe in a while I'm willing to drop retail on.  Glad im not feelin any of the Easter drops, these will get got.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

just copped from fnl $108 shipped w/ email coupon

Yeah me too. Feels great paying basically 100$ retail for a shoe you love.

So 4-6 is legit on the reds. Definitely coppin. I love all the released/upcoming colorways except the black/white. I'll wait on the Freshwaters & Cool Grey ones to go on sale before coppin though b/c i'm sure those will sit. Do people really think the Red DT II release is gonna be crazy though?? Kinda feels like it's flyin under the radar.

So 4-6 is legit on the reds. Definitely coppin. I love all the released/upcoming colorways except the black/white. I'll wait on the Freshwaters & Cool Grey ones to go on sale before coppin though b/c i'm sure those will sit. Do people really think the Red DT II release is gonna be crazy though?? Kinda feels like it's flyin under the radar.

Originally Posted by Mazz305

So 4-6 is legit on the reds. Definitely coppin. I love all the released/upcoming colorways except the black/white. I'll wait on the Freshwaters & Cool Grey ones to go on sale before coppin though b/c i'm sure those will sit. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Do people really think the Red DT II release is gonna be crazy though??[/color] Kinda feels like it's flyin under the radar.

Since these r GR i think it will depend on your area but for the most part a lot of dudes want these so we'll just have to wait & see

So 4-6 is legit on the reds. Definitely coppin. I love all the released/upcoming colorways except the black/white. I'll wait on the Freshwaters & Cool Grey ones to go on sale before coppin though b/c i'm sure those will sit. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Do people really think the Red DT II release is gonna be crazy though??[/color] Kinda feels like it's flyin under the radar.

Since these r GR i think it will depend on your area but for the most part a lot of dudes want these so we'll just have to wait & see

Already copping longer, round, red laces.

(The laces in the white/black-red were incorrect, too short and mismatched.)

Already copping longer, round, red laces.

(The laces in the white/black-red were incorrect, too short and mismatched.)

The latest pics make them look so much darker and im not feeling them. I guess they are close enought i'll still cop

The latest pics make them look so much darker and im not feeling them. I guess they are close enought i'll still cop

The only real problem w/ them is no 21 on the tongue. Not a major issue but if there using Deion's logo again why not the 21?? & I didn't even notice the laces. The OG Reds had black laces if i'm not mistaken right??

The only real problem w/ them is no 21 on the tongue. Not a major issue but if there using Deion's logo again why not the 21?? & I didn't even notice the laces. The OG Reds had black laces if i'm not mistaken right??

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Wasn't sure if they were GR or QS.

Back
Top Bottom