Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Originally Posted by jdm free

cant believe freshwaters are almost sold out on fnl.com 10-11 and 13 left

I know that's what made me cave. Was gonna wait them out but forgot that My 20 off coupon was gonna expire anyway so i was like might as well put it to use. 107 shipped. Gonna try to wait out the Cool Greys though. Anybody know if the OG black colorway is gonna drop??

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Yall think these will still be in footlocker a month later? Cuz I might have to pass on them for that long smh

Maybe. If not you will be able to cop off Ebay for close to if not retail.

Originally Posted by jdm free

cant believe freshwaters are almost sold out on fnl.com 10-11 and 13 left

I know that's what made me cave. Was gonna wait them out but forgot that My 20 off coupon was gonna expire anyway so i was like might as well put it to use. 107 shipped. Gonna try to wait out the Cool Greys though. Anybody know if the OG black colorway is gonna drop??

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Yall think these will still be in footlocker a month later? Cuz I might have to pass on them for that long smh

Maybe. If not you will be able to cop off Ebay for close to if not retail.

just copped the red's and original black/white/gold colors for 220 total...they are out at a couple of places in boston.

just copped the red's and original black/white/gold colors for 220 total...they are out at a couple of places in boston.

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Citysole.com has 8.5 and 10-13 up for 135.

Thanks Bro I appreciate it.
pimp.gif

Just copped mine gotta say they are dope and comfortable too!!!!! Can't wait for football season to start again

Just copped mine gotta say they are dope and comfortable too!!!!! Can't wait for football season to start again

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by thejrob

How much r these gonna be shipped on eastbay? I might phone order those for 140...
We will be carrying them when they release on 4/06/12 next week.  They will retail for $119.99.

EastbayRep - Ray
I'm assuming the red pair will be excluded from discounts just like the Black/Metallic Gold/White pair?
Man, I can't wait until Friday. Can't seem to find a spot in Houston selling them already.
frown.gif

How much r these gonna be shipped on eastbay? I might phone order those for 140...
We will be carrying them when they release on 4/06/12 next week.  They will retail for $119.99.

EastbayRep - Ray
I'm assuming the red pair will be excluded from discounts just like the Black/Metallic Gold/White pair?
Man, I can't wait until Friday. Can't seem to find a spot in Houston selling them already.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

EastbayRep - Ray
frown.gif

Free shipping though right?

Back
Top Bottom