Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

Looks like you're not the only one who had issues with them getting the midsoles backwards. Also here's some pics of the exotic skin option on someone's royal pair.

@soleaddict33 Sucks they messed up you order.

Do you mind posting more photos, maybe a little further out? Just want to see the build quality and more leather from further out. Also, that isn't exotic leather right?

So far the leather quality looks good. I'm going to create this or this.

Leaning towards the all black because I have (2) pairs of these and they are classics:

no exotic leather on it, just straight up full grain leather.

Sorry, I stuck the shoes right back in the box and sent them back so I can't post any more pics.  If you're worried about the leather or build quality, don't be, except for maybe them not getting the color positions correct. I can't speak to the "exotic leather" quality though.

Looks like you're not the only one who had issues with them getting the midsoles backwards. Also here's some pics of the exotic skin option on someone's royal pair.

that's crazy. Yeah, the quality control may not be the best with these. They must not have images of the order to check back with to make sure they're getting it right. I'd order another pair because the leather and build quality is really good, but worried they'd come back all incorrect color wise.

no exotic leather on it, just straight up full grain leather.

Sorry, I stuck the shoes right back in the box and sent them back so I can't post any more pics.  If you're worried about the leather or build quality, don't be, except for maybe them not getting the color positions correct. I can't speak to the "exotic leather" quality though.

Repped for the help.

Thanks for confirming the leather quality, I got to order some all black on blacks now. hope they don't mess up that combination.

.....got two of pairs I ordered...I'm not happy. I dont like them. One pair had so much potential..but nike decided to make the mint colors different. smh. The yeezy pair is ok...but still wack sauce too. The other pair got delayed. Waited a month. Such a letdown. Pix in a bit when I get in a better mood.

Looks like they're messing orders up left and right. That's what's really kills me from ordering off of nike id. Wait a month and get the wrong colors? Nah

I like those all black white midsole with gitd sole

Clean

I ain't mad at those blue joints..I wouldn't rock me but they're nice.

Those green glow joints arent bad either. Minus the speckle and make the air bubble midsole part white to break it up and they're prty nice

Some of these came out nice. Freeze you should still post pics if you can.

Last edited:
Pix....I think I've decided to keep them. Seeing them in different lighting, and getting over my initial dislike, they arent too bad. I thought the midsole of the mint joints would be the same mint color as the uppers, but its lighter, more ostrich egg blue. In natural light its not noticable though. Just end up matching the lining and laces more. I always get speckled sole, no matter what. It's rare I get it a different color than the sole its on though. Like the ye colorway, those dots are the speckles. I just like the extra touch. My other ones got delayed, so I'm thinking I might hit up nike and ***** about them being a gift or something so I can get a coupon code

Both are the exotic leather. I love the look and feel of it. Kicks run kinda snug. Not uncomfortable or tight, just snug.

I'm not liking the whole shoe w/ Exotic Leather...

Full grain with a touch of EL on parts --- the whole shoe looks like lizard skin...

No BUENO!

CAN WE GET SOME GITD pics..,

TURN  THE LIGHTS OFF!

Last edited:
I never put words on my ids, always looks outta place

af1 were cool cause you could put sayings on the hang tag

Back
Top Bottom