Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

Man.....great memories. I remember walkin into Footlocker end of '92 (?) and seein these exact ones and being like "whoa, how are these back?" :lol:

img374_01.jpg
Ha yeah, one of my teammates had the black/white pair. I remember wondering, why are they nubuck now and why do they have a strap LOL

What were these ones with the straps called again (the official name)? Tried to google image some but no luck. All I remember is the navy blue pair looking the best IMO.

What were these ones with the straps called again (the official name)? Tried to google image some but no luck. All I remember is the navy blue pair looking the best IMO.
Man, no idea. I’d guess just Air Flight?

Man.....great memories. I remember walkin into Footlocker end of '92 (?) and seein these exact ones and being like "whoa, how are these back?" :lol:

img374_01.jpg

THESE WERE IT!!!!

crap i just tore my damn house apart looking for da sole provider book to post these...thank god u got to em cuz i was getting upset. :lol:

btw, nike must've wisened up on retroin these to da ground cuz now they just retro da midsole and slap all kinda of weird uppers on em...

flight legacy?
shoes_ia96884.jpg

funny thing is they keep da 89.99 MSRP.

Fascinating man, thank you for your insight/experience.

trethousandgt trethousandgt I feel like you might have some insight on this for some reason. Forgive me if I'm thinking of someone else.
I do recall it. Nike has been re issuing shoes for a very long time in limited numbers. For all we know there could have been regional exclusive colorways as well. I know shoes like the Trainer 1 have been re issued all the way back to 1990 maybe even before

Hey if anybody that’s willing to helps’ shoepalace has the white/blue in a size 10 let me know. PM me and let’s work something out. Supposedly my local SPs don’t have them in stock which I think is bs cause I seen them on SP shelf a couple months back and they were there collecting dust. All the sudden they don’t have them? I don’t think the employees know what I’m asking for and they seem clueless. Not about to drive all over the city for these.

Back
Top Bottom