Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

tumblr_mnqkwbGGnb1r10tndo1_1280.jpg

White/Red coming back next summer, and looks to be true to OG. But the big disappointment is... We're getting white/black, but not THE white/black. No red hits at all. Just straight up white/black...at least as far as the rendering showed.
Better not be with any paint splatter. Curious nonetheless.

White/Red coming back next summer, and looks to be true to OG. But the big disappointment is... We're getting white/black, but not THE white/black. No red hits at all. Just straight up white/black...at least as far as the rendering showed.
Confirmed.

Lots of Flight '89s coming for the anniversary.

If it's basically the OG minus the red, i'm in for a pair. But if it's the same as what the latest white/blue pair is, they can keep it.
If I had to guess we'll get 15 colorways that no one asked for and a couple of half-a**ed attempts at the OG colorways.

I just hope they come with actual leather, nice shape, correct materials and a perforated toe box. You know, how they’re supposed to be. Can’t wait to see pics. I hope they really give them the anniversary treatment.

Just got my black/whites in from Nike. Still the same old stiff Payless "leather." I do like the look though, but I would actually pay an upcharge for softer materials.

Yeah, that leather is very....2006 from the pics I saw. The only cw that had good "leather" was the dark red/grey pair from 2019 I think.

29A91C4A-D74E-4E98-A453-BB711F7C1787.jpeg

E950CEAB-833F-42E8-989D-B1F79AF007E2.jpeg

Saw these at the outlets, 2023 production date have yet to see them in stores. Quality was like the last re issue, terrible plastic leather and no mesh on the tongue smh

Saw 2 FSR of these at an outlet in TN yesterday. Not only were there no holes/perforation on the toebox, I noticed the entire shoe was leather. Even the portions on the ankle & heel that should be textile. Very weird.

Back
Top Bottom