"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

^ The OG Nike Air Force 180 (Barkley Sixers CW)
Dropped last year and sat, then hit clearance at multiple spots.
Ultimately ended up at the outlets.
Yep! I got a pair for about $31 bucks in Dec. and they are nice! Got a pair of bold berry OGs for about $85 from SNS back in Feb and I will grab a second when this current run hits rock bottom prices like all the other Flight Huaraches!!!
smokin.gif

Wish I could get them for that price! LOL I have the early 2000's one. The love the olympics too

Glad the Fab 5s dropped again....it's one of those shoes I had every intention of getting but I waited a little too long and they were gone.

Looks like there are plenty to go around this time, so again I wait for the inevitable discounts.

^ Haven't scooped yet, but I'm not missing out this time.

I'm like buddy above you--kids take up so much of my damn money that I'm on #teambelowretail. I could pay retail, but patience has usually paid off for me w/ sneakers...especially these days with so many releases. They're all bound to be had for less than MSRP eventually. I did pay full price for the Infrared 90s though, but that's a rarity.

When these released last year they sold out pretty quickly, at least size 12. I recall having them in my cart on Eastbay and then getting the sold out message as soon as I opened my cart. But now they sit.

You guys think the Lakers colorway ever goes on deep discount and where should I look? Didn't even know these came out.

You guys think the Lakers colorway ever goes on deep discount and where should I look? Didn't even know these came out.
Definately

Laker colorways never sell well unless they are limited
Will be checking this thread daily for those deals then. Thanks. Hopefully they discount sooner than later. 

Hopefully I can ball in them too. I enjoy balling in retros/classic sneakers even though they don't feel the best at times 
laugh.gif
. Will feel like 2003-2004 Kobe in these. 

Walked into Champs yesterday to find the Berry pair sitting on the shelf. I thought they were grade school until I double checked. Can't believe these are back just sitting when they were such a hot commodity a year ago. I used to be so enamored with these I almost paid resale. Didn't have the heart to pull the trigger on these though as I still have a little bit more debt to pay off, but hopefully I can scoop these with a discount down the road. I'm not as psyched now as I was a year ago, but they're still must haves. Nothing more symbolic of 90s street balll than Hurraches.

Last edited:
Picked up the Fab 5's since they did not offer them in a size 15 last year (unless I missed something).  My favorite sneaker ever.

I will try these out for hooping, hopefully they're up to the task.  I still hoop in my 2003's that have held up amazingly well over the years.  Looking forward to comparing the two.

Back
Top Bottom