"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Was hoping to catch the white/white for retail but it's looking like I'll have to take the Ebay route...

Picked up the Fab 5's since they did not offer them in a size 15 last year (unless I missed something).  My favorite sneaker ever.

I will try these out for hooping, hopefully they're up to the task.  I still hoop in my 2003's that have held up amazingly well over the years.  Looking forward to comparing the two.

I think the release last year came in a 15 (saw a few pairs on ebay, but can't spend $200 on sneakers anymore), but you know how it goes with size 15's...

I just ordered from eastbay. Used a 10% off code and eastbay offers free shipping. Not shabby for $105.

Hi all, I'm seeking information about the sizing of the Huarache, I want to buy a pair but there isnt my size. I wear 12 but I can only find size 11 or 13, which one should I pick up? Thanks.

I'm from Europe, if anyone is interested by the Quai 54 you can send a pm.

Last edited:

Hi all, I'm seeking information about the sizing of the Huarache, I want to buy a pair but there isnt my size. I wear 12 but I can only find size 11 or 13, which one should I pick up? Thanks.

I'm from Europe, if anyone is interested by the Quai 54 you can send a pm.
Every foots different but i would go with the lower 11 than the 13. IMO these run big. These just re-released again a year later so you might be able to find a 12 again. 

Ft. Locker usa has 12's online. Check Euro site 

Thanks for offering assists on the quai

@MF Gooze  Damn that sucks man! Should be able to get the pair you need in your size too. 

Last edited:
I'm guessing from here... I just wish they'd put the black OGs up
mean.gif
Damn! Damn! Damn!

Finally got my size 15....

and it's too big.

These must fit differently from the 03's because i had those in a 14, and I swear I had to take em back cuz it was too tight. Even the 14 i have in the free joints from a few years ago are a little tight.

Off to order a pair of 14's....

*edit* no 14's to be found for retail online.

**edit** 14 showed up on eastbay. copped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom