"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Nope those things are Nice.

The ogs, the early 2000's retro and now these.

Good leather good mesh good neoprene and good cushioning

Only problem people complained about was the plastic breaking but i havent experienced that yet
I did see the pics of snapped pieces around the midsole..after these I think I will be getting more in the future..Trainer Huarache fan since the 90's but damn these felt great on foot.

Yo Noble,So I wasn't tripping when I put them on & thought I haven't felt that level of comfort since my 01' AJ XI???
Do you own a pair of ultra boost?

I don't but the most comfortable tag seems be thrown around a lot to the ultra boost and the huarache runners.

Last edited:
youve got your wish bruh..
happy.gif
 had them on sale for $89 for og colorway..

I'm happy via nicely is I saw Nike.com is having a sale..got the "Kobe" colorway for $97 & I bought the "fab 5" pair for $89 a month ago..I feel happy, and helps me feel somewhat releasing with the recent huarache craze me & my coworkers have

How the hell did that happen?
Don't have a clue, I was looking them over before putting back in the box when I noticed. I do remember there being a lot of lateral movement in the shoe when I was playing, maybe that contributed...

after playing in them twice :smh:

It's so depressing to see this. Especially since these are the types of shoes I want to wear for those activities because they were the ones I grew up with. I'm a big fan of Nike and Jordan retros but unfortunately they aren't built for performance like they used to be. I just can't accept entirely plastic shoes as some of the best things Nike can produce.

Man after going back and reading the adidas crazy 1 thread and about how the midsole sits uneven i checked my pair and the left shoe midsole sits crooked :x damn nike is the worst

Last edited:
Saw the Kobe colorway for 69 at Eblens for the east coasters. Ill grab by this weekend to take advantage of the no tax in CT for this week

Y'all gotta know that Nike doesn't retro shoes for performance needs. These are strictly for style.

That's a still a shame though.

Back
Top Bottom