"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

SNS just dropped, but they flew. Only thing I saw was a 7.5.

Screenshot_20230512-081947.png

Mainstream people don’t care about these. Only if Nike really limits them will they be a problem. Look at Orlando Pennys. And that shoe is more mainstream than this one.
Orlando's haven't been easy to scoop up though, especially in the larger sizes. They've been obtainable, but a person would really have to monitor the drops because they go quick.

But you're right. These are not even on that level so it shouldn't be anywhere near that struggle.

Orlando's haven't been easy to scoop up though, especially in the larger sizes. They've been obtainable, but a person would really have to monitor the drops because they go quick.

But you're right. These are not even on that level so it shouldn't be anywhere near that struggle.

Right. My broad point was, Orlandos are now nearly down to retail on the resale market, and it happened almost as soon as places started releasing them more over the past few weeks. They didn’t even have to release THAT many pairs to kill the resale. There just aren’t nearly as many people who care about them as it seems like there are if you come to a site like NT. The only reason they were going for so much is because they were insanely scarce till now.
And Flight Huaraches are even less mainstream.

I'm kind of glad Nike is messing these up since this year is already the most expensive for me for kicks in several years

Nike Sportswear drops tend to be extremely random and sporadic. I expect this release to have a release window and not necessarily a release date, and just start "popping up" before we hear anything about the release.
Just like the early 2000’s with retro Nike’s

Should've got em half off last time they retro'd. But I'm still breathing and ready to purchase. It is what it is. SMFH LOL

1684325642837.png

The flaw that got me a voucher. I hope this doesn't happen again.

Happened to me as well. I eventually started playing basketball in my pair so I didn't think anything of it. If only I had have known I could get a voucher for this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom