"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Besides the purple looking off, the other main thing that bothers me a bit about these is that the cutouts in the leather on the sides of the uppers are too small.
But I'm still all the way in as soon as they drop somewhere I can actually score from LOL

Yeah, think I'm sticking with my pair from the last retro. Not enough of a correction for me.

Not sure if anyone posted this yet but manor in phx still has some sizes available. Just copped my true size 9.5 but I went up half a size in my 2014s to a 10. Hope these work out.

Not sure if anyone posted this yet but manor in phx still has some sizes available. Just copped my true size 9.5 but I went up half a size in my 2014s to a 10. Hope these work out.

Well damn. Glad I’m up late. Saw your post and hit the link, and they still had my sz 11. Ordered. Great looking out, thanks!

And damn, looks like I got the last pair in that size as it’s now sold out. Wow 🤣🔥

SF RAPPER LARRY JUNE GOT HIS PAIR. THESE LOOK GREAT ON FOOT.

Attachments

• 92C0B13B-6771-4021-BA5B-C86AB9823E35.jpeg
    92C0B13B-6771-4021-BA5B-C86AB9823E35.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 491
Scored a pair from west today. Haven’t tried them on yet but a bit concerned if I should have went half size up from normal. We’ll see how it goes

Last edited:
Scored a pair from west today. Haven’t tried them on yet but a bit concerned if I should have went half size up from normal. We’ll see how it goes

I don't know why you would have to go up a half size. The way the Flights fit is entirely different from the runners, don't let the Huarache name fool you into thinking they fit the same. The construction of the shoe is entirely different at the heel. These have always been TTS, from the OGs to the previous retros. I went TTS and didn't think twice about it. So unless Nike did something weird with this release's build, TTS should be fine.

I don't know why you would have to go up a half size. The way the Flights fit is entirely different from the runners, don't let the Huarache name fool you into thinking they fit the same. The construction of the shoe is entirely different at the heel. These have always been TTS, from the OGs to the previous retros. I went TTS and didn't think twice about it. So unless Nike did something weird with this release's build, TTS should be fine.
That’s good to hear.. thanks.

My pair shipped. Thanks for the link this morning

My pair shipped. Thanks for the link this morning

Just got the email saying my pair shipped now as well. Freaking awesome, great to have these already and being able to stop wondering how and when the release will go. Thanks again for the lookout, ShootYourShotTV ShootYourShotTV
I'm in L.A., so it should only take a couple of days to get these from Phoenix, too.

Just got the email saying my pair shipped now as well. Freaking awesome, great to have these already and being able to stop wondering how and when the release will go. Thanks again for the lookout, ShootYourShotTV ShootYourShotTV
I'm in L.A., so it should only take a couple of days to get these from Phoenix, too.
No doubt, that’s what the retro community on NT is about, imo. no hype just helping people with similar taste obtain the same things.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom