"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

2 pairs minimum. Crazy my 2014s ripped at the forefoot seams while hooping in them as well. These are auto copped.

From US11

Yeah, I'm IN for a pair on release day, full retail! I ain't waiting!! 👏👏👏

Though, is it me or do the colors not look as vibrant. Like they are washed out a bit. Hopefully just a bad job with photo editing.

Yeah, the colors. The blue isn't as bright and the purple isn't as vivid. But not enough to pass on. I'm in.

Those colors are absolutely entirely off. Also, why is the Nike Air on the insole cracked and wrinkled? Are these supposed to be “reimagined,” or something?

Werd didn't notice the colors were more muted til I looked at the 2014s. Purple should definitely be brighter. I like the purple AIR heel stitching, though. Nice to see that OG detail come back

rainking rainking you're overthinking the insole print lol. It's prob a glossy finish that's reflecting light from the studio lighting

Gotta see these in person. I think it’s the lighting in that pic that makes the colors look muted. I’m in either way though.
Oh I'm in because I have to take what I can get at this point. I just hope Nike isn't pulling another typical Nike move here and making weird changes for no good reason.

Those colors are absolutely entirely off. Also, why is the Nike Air on the insole cracked and wrinkled? Are these supposed to be “reimagined,” or something?

I kinda wondered this, because the pics look almost exactly like this OG pair. Almost like they muted the colors because they found one pic of an OG and decided they all looked like that. :lol:

Screenshot_20230222-193310.png

1st thing I noticed was how off the blue was.. it's supposed to be a deep vibrant blue that snaps you back to 92-94. That sole/aqua vibe SELLS the balance between color pop and white.

I'm just thrilled they got the shape and angle of the ankle exoskeleton correct. The 14s angled almost down and had a curve in the back. Yeah, definitely has to be the lighting. That purple isn't anywhere near as bright as the OG. No matter, irs a day 1 buy for me.

All the way in on these. I’m sure some detail will be off, but they look close enough to my eyes.

These always remind me of how my mom sold my OG pair in a yard sale when I was away at college. Came back for a weekend visit and a bunch of my pairs from high school were just gone. :lol::lol::smh:

I still have those Nike Free versions. Bought them thinking it was gonna be a long while till we get a good pair. And I was right as the '14 was butchered. The 2003 pairs were excellent (still have my white/blue/silver pair and the black/sagen blue pair.

I had the white/black/yellow pair. Got them when Just for Feet was going out business. Really enjoyed that shoe.

Can’t wait for this retro. Looking good so far. Planning on getting the white pair and the black Kobe pe’s if those are still dropping.

Back
Top Bottom