"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

🤣 stroking themselves? You’re very confused. Nike has nothing to do with any of that language. No clue why you’re talking about stores like it’s the manufacturer cause you make no point at all. Shops hyping retro sneakers to move them and make money?! No way!
:stoneface:
The hell are you talking about? Only one person is confused here. Maybe you should read it again.

Dropping in most of Asia on the 14th via SNKRS. Been out in Singapore's Limited Edt for a few days now. Wonder what the US availability will be.

FHuas.png

^ In terms of Japan, released on SNKRS-JP on the 10th already and all sizes are soldout by now. And as for now, no other stores are indicating that they’ll have these as well…

Hopefully they don't make these sparse and selectively release like they've been doing the Penny 1 OG colorways, considering there appears to be a sizable demand for these.

Ok, this is the best pic I've seen yet. The toe box shape looks great. I hope the shininess of the material at the end of the toe box is only due to a flash maybe? Hopefully as I'd hate it to be from the materials used. That would tell us it's crappy leather (gosh I hope not).

And the color purple above looks much better. Looks darker & deeper. So fingers crossed these look as good in hand as they do in this Instagram post. 🙏🙏🤞🤞

I kind of doubt they will, based on how quickly they went in Japan. Seems like these will release in small numbers like they did with the Foams and Pennies. Even Flight Lites, depending on the colorway, moved quickly.

It’s still a day 1 cop for me. I just selfishly want a double for below retail

Back
Top Bottom