"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

I'll go ahead and put it out there. At that price point, don't expect what we come to know as "premium" or "soft" leather by Nike's standard on these.

I recently picked up an Anniversary pair of the white retro Air Force One's at an outlet and I was thinking to myself that type of material should be the standard and not the exception.

I'm sure it's all synthetic, but there are levels to it.

Thought these were being gifted to us in April 🙄

Gotta have these, loved them since Kobe wore them

Fab5 yeah, but my guy rocked these and I kept them on his feet on NBA Live 03' I believe, or whatever the year

Loved the pair Kobe wore. Always told myself that if those ever released, I would go for them . . . And as long as they’re not over hyped, I’ll take one pair please.

Any feedback with regards to sizing and fit? Thanks.

BTW, Capsule Toronto has the OGs and the NIke Gear ones available now.

Dunno how I missed your post last night. Were they ever in stock on the Capsule site? Says all sold out now. Does that store ship to the US? I guess it doesn't even matter now LOL

I’ve seen some fellow Japanese that got his tts pair mentioning that it’s kind of stiff and thus, the ones w/ wider feet may need to consider going half size up on his IG post. BTW, what do you mean OGs? I only see Nike Gear one on Capsule’s website…

Not sure if you watched Chris's video, but he said they are a snug TTS, almost a narrow TTS. He also mentioned to go up .5 if you want some wiggle room in the toe area. That's what I'll do. He likes his shoes to fit really tight, like a 1 to 1 fit, so if he says go up, they must be snug.

I’ve seen some fellow Japanese that got his tts pair mentioning that it’s kind of stiff and thus, the ones w/ wider feet may need to consider going half size up on his IG post. BTW, what do you mean OGs? I only see Nike Gear one on Capsule’s website…
Dunno how I missed your post last night. Were they ever in stock on the Capsule site? Says all sold out now. Does that store ship to the US? I guess it doesn't even matter now LOL

Yes, sold out now.

Screenshot 2023-04-29 084746.png

Looks like there’s a new colorway

Attachments

• 007C2961-FC30-47A5-B4EA-93DDBE55C8AD.png
    007C2961-FC30-47A5-B4EA-93DDBE55C8AD.png
    307.1 KB · Views: 1,784
They did some bad bad colorways in 2014-15. But if they flood em with wack colorways and the OGs/good ones go on sale, yes please

Sail always been around. It's very common now, but it was never uncommon. There's a bunch of other slight variations nike uses like summit white, frost white, light bone, etc. that aren't quite pure white and can be a subtle but big diff

I'm getting mad impatient with these :lol: IDK why.. I have plenty of kicks to UNDS with little time lol. AIR J XIII AIR J XIII any idea what the hold up is about on these?
No idea pleighboi :lol:

4/1 was the placeholder date for these and they did drop overseas. I’d expect a US date in the next few weeks, but I don’t know for sure.

Back
Top Bottom