"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Brklyn Style Baby

You are officially the thread MVP! Got my 11.5 because of you champ🏆
720303E8-9223-4C80-A38E-D32207F51C9D.jpeg

No size 14 anywhere. Struck out of course. I didn't think these would be so hard to get. SMH.

Did you go TTS or up ½ a size? Kind of worried about how these 13s will fit
I went a 1/2 size up and they fit me great. They don’t feel a 1/2 size up. Sounds like other people are going the opposite way…🤷‍♂️ so, it’s hard to say what works. But if I didn’t know the size and someone handed me this pair and asked me to guess the size on my foot I’d say it was my TTS. If that helps the neoprene portion of the shoe really hugs your foot.

Love to see NT eat, great vibes in here today.

Let’s continue it :nthat:

Air Flight Huarache
FD0183-102
Sail/Midnight Navy-Coral-Laser Blue
Summer ‘23

Air Flight Huarache
FD0188-001
Black/Varsity Purple-Del Sol
Fall ‘23

Air Flight Huarache
FD0189-001
Lite Smoke Grey-Black-Iron Grey-Noble Red-Wheat
Fall ‘23

Air Flight Huarache
FD0188-002
Black/Lyon Blue
Holiday ‘23

Air Flight Huarache “Nas”
FD0192-200
Hemp/Sesame-Baroque Brown-Coconut Milk-Mystic Red
Holiday ‘23

Air Flight Huarache
FJ3455-001
Photon Dust-Gym Red-Sail
Spring ‘24

Air Flight Huarache
FJ4839-001
Dark Smoke Grey/Barely Green-Cool Grey
Spring ‘24

I remember I wanted those in high school. Those were low key dope! Easily could’ve pass as an OG color. I think those even went on sale back in 03, also..
They did, copped from Dr. Jays for $50 in July of ‘04 :smokin

I nominate bklyn style baby bklyn style baby for NT'er of the year.
Dude always comes through during these releases.
appreciate the kind words, not necessary tho, i just remember back when i first signed up for nt way back when, it was nothing but info and people helping out. things have changed to where it's mostly a flex off, im just trying to restore the feeling!

Even though the purple seems more appreciated on the 2014 release, the white stitched "AIR" on the heel was a major miss. Ended up selling my second pair mainly for that reason.

Back
Top Bottom