"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

S/o to bklyn style baby bklyn style baby for the links.

BC2A4072-FFB9-4194-A8DC-BC80B6FAC636.jpeg

Ordered from Lapstone and Hammer yesterday. Got here in 1 day to my surprise.

Looks like it’s a wrap on getting a size 12. StockX price will have to do I guess.

Got the shipping noti from EB :nthat: but oddly I got one from Renarts too.. I know they're under the same company but it's two different tracking numbers. Weird.

*Edit.. Hit at Renarts too.. I don't even remember putting a raffle entry there and have no email about it. Freeraches? :emoji_eyes:
I tried putting in a raffle there but kept getting stuck at the verify credit card screen

Agassi's def deserve more love and they have been getting teased out like crazy. IV's alone were a silly *** release.

Yeah that release was a total cluster****. I'm thankful I grabbed a pair from SJS when I saw them release. Only wish I grabbed a 2nd pair. Probably the #1 shoe that means the most to me in my now small and limited collection (after selling off over 135 pairs (the majority of all I had).

Glad I was able to go a 1/2 size up on these. My TTS 11 is a touch too snug for my liking. Tempted to risk it and see if they loosen up a bit with wear though.

Back
Top Bottom