"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Well at least Shoe Palace got them. I don't think they released the OG's. Does the mean the Kobe PE's will have a wider release?

As for those Bordeauxs, they possibly could've looked better by removing the black burnished trim and making the grey nubuck.

Last edited:
Ahh time to go check local SPs I guess.
Random thought - any chance of an infrared cw in these (cuz the runners did an am90 inspired cw, and the Jordan VII infra) which I think could be sick

Well at least Shoe Palace got them. I don't think they released the OG's. Does the mean the Kobe PE's will have a wider release?

As for those Bordeauxs, they possibly could've looked better by removing the black burnished trim and making the grey nubuck.

Def wider, as I posted before, SNS got em as well, well supposed to release Q3 (Fall) , just so random dropped already

IMG_4300.jpeg

I need both (black lakers and white/purple) in a size 14. Heck, I will even get a size 13 at this point. These shoes keep escaping me!

I was on it within a couple of minutes of SL posting it, and everything above 11 was already gone.

Back
Top Bottom