"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Wasn’t gonna buy the Lakers pair as I dont do black shoes much anymore. But saw someone wearing them the other day and thought maybe I was wrong. Then you posted the link and my 11 was somehow still there just now, so said screw it and pulled. White/red 12s only thing on my radar for quite some time, anyway.
Good looking out, man!

These ain't bad, but why do I feel like these are gonna be widely available and up on NDC, but we still can't get an actual release of the OG's or Kobe joints? Continuing to give us everything except a decent supply of what we actually want.

Nike with the restocks
Screenshot_20231006_102206_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Last edited:
I hate this release so much lol. Still bitter about shipping + tax from undftd making these $145

Those black/white/reds ain't bad. Feel like that's along the lines of the simple clean colorways y'all ask for

Damn, glad I happened to check this thread at a weird time and random day. Snagged both the OG and Lakers joints in my size at retail FINALLY. Thanks, y'all!

Nike Air Flight Huarache “Photon Dust”
Color: Photon Dust/Gym Red-Sail-Black
Style Code: FJ3455-001
Release Date: Spring 2024
Price: $125
1696611940421.png

1696611978166.png

1696611993402.png

1696612016635.png

1696612051199.png

1696612070975.png

1696612088155.png

1696612123369.png

So these are Spring 2024 and we get pics, yet the black/blue OG Fab Fives are supposedly a Holiday 2023 release yet no pics? 🤷

These ain't bad, but why do I feel like these are gonna be widely available and up on NDC, but we still can't get an actual release of the OG's or Kobe joints? Continuing to give us everything except a decent supply of what we actually want.

Are you %&^$#%&$^#*T^$#! KIDDING me, Nike? These are so close yet so far away from being the OG Pip PE. Same colors as his for the heel-counter strap and the neoprene bootie, but then you go and eff up the actual upper coloring and the outsole? Unbelievable. Just mother^%*%* ! unbelievable :smh::stoneface:

Last edited:
Toss in white laces and it might be close enough?

Nah, I can't deal with that entirely unnecessary black outsole. Kills the whole look for me. I'll remember this as one of the all-time troll jobs they've pulled. All they had to do was use the same upper from the Fab Fives and swap the heel strap and bootie for these black/red ones. Done. Instead, they went to the trouble of changing things up, and for what? To create a version that looks worse. Way to go.

Restock on snkrs on huaraches.......but no size 14. Smh

Back
Top Bottom