"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Major struggle getting the OG white colorway here in Canada. SX order just got cancelled for what I’m guessing is fakes. Order had been stalled for 3 weeks.
Have two pairs of the laker colorway though. Need a trade to come up.

Just ordered my size 11.

Thanks for the link

UnDS

IMG_0020.jpeg

IMG_0021.jpeg

Damn...thanks. What's the chance these go on sale? Compared to buying Jordans these seem so inexpensive, but had these in '92 (or was it '91?) and tempted to have these again, but on sale is always better.

Damn...thanks. What's the chance these go on sale? Compared to buying Jordans these seem so inexpensive, but had these in '92 (or was it '91?) and tempted to have these again, but on sale is always better.

If we gotta talk you into a $125 shoe, maybe it's a no for you. If you're bigger than a 10, I wouldn't bet on sizes sitting, unless they do these different than they did the white OGs and the Kobe PEs. Any bigger sizes have been snatched up as soon as someone posts them on sneaker twitter.

If we gotta talk you into a $125 shoe, maybe it's a no for you. If you're bigger than a 10, I wouldn't bet on sizes sitting, unless they do these different than they did the white OGs and the Kobe PEs. Any bigger sizes have been snatched up as soon as someone posts them on sneaker twitter.

Well not everybody views looking at a shoe website to see if someone knows of any sales or waiting for a discount as “ being a slave to the website” and not being able to handle all of the chaos or whatever it was you said a while back lol . If the man wants to wait a while then he wants to wait a while . Not everybody takes shoes as life or death as you lol

Just ordered a size 10!! Thank you my man! Excited as h*ll baby! Been dreamin of these. Zero hesitation once I saw the link. Had no idea these were releasing now. Wow I can’t believe it LFG🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

As promised, pics!
IMG_5514.jpeg
IMG_5518.jpeg
IMG_5516.jpeg
IMG_5517.jpeg
IMG_5515.jpeg
IMG_5519.jpeg

Bonus pic of both the PE’s and the OG black/blue
IMG_5520.jpeg

The blue is definitely more Royal then the 03 retro’s. But, overall, I’m satisfied with them. This silhouette is one of my all time favorite Nike’s. So light and so comfy.

Last edited:

This. Cuz I never see a size 14.....and it must only be like 1 size 13 in stock

MY MAN!!!! 🙏🙏👍👍 Thank you very much!!

Ordered my size 11! Not gonna wait for discount on these due to my size. Chose in store pickup. 👍👍 Can't wait to see these in person!! 👍👍

Oh, and I'll put these next to my 2003 black/blue retros that I still have and never wore. Would be neat to compare them. 👍

I want to see this comparo, definitely do that. I still have my 2003 white/blue/silver pair in my storage unit. Still a lot different to these latest retros and the 2015s.

I want to see this comparo, definitely do that. I still have my 2003 white/blue/silver pair in my storage unit. Still a lot different to these latest retros and the 2015s.

I definitely will. I have the 2003s in my other closet ready for pics. The new ones should be arriving at the store today so I could get them tonight or tomorrow sometime.

Bonus pic of both the PE’s and the OG black/blue
IMG_5520.jpeg

The blue is definitely more Royal then the 03 retro’s. But, overall, I’m satisfied with them. This silhouette is one of my all time favorite Nike’s. So light and so comfy.

Missed this post yesterday. Bizarre how the black/blue pair looks to have obviously different proportions. It looks taller overall--and look at how much larger the plastic heel counter is compared to the Lakers pair.

Missed this post yesterday. Bizarre how the black/blue pair looks to have obviously different proportions. It looks taller overall--and look at how much larger the plastic heel counter is compared to the Lakers pair.
Damn glad you pointed that out. Put me over the edge to not cop for now. I’m happy with my Lakers pair.

Damn glad you pointed that out. Put me over the edge to not cop for now. I’m happy with my Lakers pair.

I don’t even know which one is “better.” Just quite strange to see a difference like that across two colorways of the same retro run. That pic makes them look like they came from totally separate releases/versions from years apart. Like, what?
Unless we’ve got a pair of fakes in the mix here.

Back
Top Bottom