Nike Air Flight Lite II retro looks to be coming

Bro aren’t these are supposed to retail at $120? Wth is $140 about? Is that really the price?

Nike had ears to the streets on this one.
Retail was once $120 but after discovering that this is the most anticipated colorway they place a $20 surcharge on em....lol
Truth be told, I don't think that they are gonna see a mark-down.
Only a few online retailers have these.

FNL had them on the release calendar as $130, so I guess we'll see.

Nike had ears to the streets on this one.
Retail was once $120 but after discovering that this is the most anticipated colorway they place a $20 surcharge on em....lol
Truth be told, I don't think that they are gonna see a mark-down.
Only a few online retailers have these.
they will be everywhere soon enough

Im not sure why you guys are trying to build your own hype.

let these go on sale in peace.

Yeah, they definitely a FSR on finish line now.. regardless, I was going to get them at retail. But, when I saw that DTLR link, I had to jump on it fast lol

$120 on FNL with COZYSZN

Damn, I wish I would've seen this, before I checked out.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Yeah, you just have to be able to get to them lol.

Yeah, they definitely a FSR on finish line now.. regardless, I was going to get them at retail. But, when I saw that DTLR link, I had to jump on it fast lol

Same here. I copped two 13's, because of my f'd up feet, off of FinishLine. And I copped a 12, off of DTLR. These are my MOST ANTICIPATED release of the year, so I'm NOT taking NO chances!!! I REALLY needed 12.5's, but they were NOWHERE to be found. As usual.

Last edited:
🤣🤣🤣should be good now. I just copped FSR

FNL been a sht show alllll morning. :lol:

NK, with me needing a 12, I'm not trying to chance this one. If I end up paying retail and they go on mega sale later, I'm not that bothered by it. I've waited around for shoes to hit a sweetspot price before and missed out completely. I'm not risking that with these over $20.

Finally was able to log into Finishline the bots must have overloaded the site as always trying to cop those 4's this morning. Took no chances with these just got these on FNL and use that code toneloc2002 (thanks man) posted.

was it them bootleg looking black cement 4's releasing today?

its crazy how them garbage *** 4's can make a site crash.

gotta be resellers just throwing **** on a wall hoping they can make something off them

Damn, I wish I would've seen this, before I checked out.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Same here. I copped two 13's, because of my f'd up feet, off of FinishLine. And I copped a 12, off of DTLR. These are my MOST ANTICIPATED release of the year, so I'm NOT taking NO chances!!! I REALLY needed 12.5's, but they were NOWHERE to be found. As usual.

GroundedDopeyAlpinegoat-small.gif

was it them bootleg looking black cement 4's releasing today?

its crazy how them garbage *** 4's can make a site crash.

gotta be resellers just throwing **** on a wall hoping they can make something off them
Yep... it was those *** 4's people were going after. Snkrs pushed the release back on those to Oct 5th and resellers probably saw a chance to cash in on people who just couldn't wait, smh.

I'm gonna fall back until mid next week.
I wanna see how the sizing options are gonna measure up then.
Feeling lucky w/ these so I may take my chances
Dope "Playoff" pic btw...You made them even more enticing! lol

quality seems to be spot on , the og's are worn out for sure, they are still wearable! the biggest difference ( which I think looks better on the new ) is the side panel below the swoosh and the swoosh itself. Shape seems to be similar to my eyes.

Mines have arrived

One sentence to describe these…

Super comfortable!

12AC3039-A40C-40CD-A0B5-593D51ADBF65.jpeg

Here are the Pippen playoff shoes

37523CA9-5BB8-409B-B7B1-E5B52F1BCF24.jpeg

Next to its big predecessor, Air Flight lite 1 high
F3640888-B446-4F4B-97B2-324161C5F465.jpeg

I still regret SLEEPING on the Pippen 2's, and the Flight Lite High's. Both Retros of both. Really the Flight Lite High's, tho. You can find a pair of those now, in decent condition for ****!!! I STILL have the Black & White 2008 Retros, tho. Not sure if they're STILL wearable, however.

:emoji_100:

Been waiting 30 years.
1343BC8D-4FCF-4876-886D-16B2D2FA8392.jpeg

Awesome #02.gif

AMAZING!!!
I absolutely CAN'T WAIT for my pairs!!!

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom