Nike Air Flight Lite II retro looks to be coming

Good eyes. I may try that. I didn’t know he used lace locks

Tried them on today and man they look so sleek and they’re very comfortable. Nothing will ever replicate the OG but close enough. The comfort on these is amazing. Gotta salute them for getting that right. This wouldn’t have been the case for Nike basketball retros in years past.

I remember all my friends and I freaking out like "Yoooo Pip is wearing MJ's toggles!!" Personally, it always drove me nuts that the reds didn't match haha. But I did it because Scottie did it.

Haven't gotten to wear the Playoffs yet, but I did wear my homes yesterday and walked about 2 miles in them. One of the best retros they've made as far as step-in comfort goes.

no joke on the comfort of these. I love that they are going all in with the color ways. I'd love to see a black sonics or spurs colorway too

no joke on the comfort of these. I love that they are going all in with the color ways. I'd love to see a black sonics or spurs colorway too

For sure. And I know it's been mentioned in here before, but the little tweak they made to the cut of the ankle is really nice. Wraps around my ankles perfectly.

Fun romp in these things!
DE8A9387-2150-4F18-BD15-B94DF5B26BD9.jpeg

I remember all my friends and I freaking out like "Yoooo Pip is wearing MJ's toggles!!" Personally, it always drove me nuts that the reds didn't match haha. But I did it because Scottie did it.

Haven't gotten to wear the Playoffs yet, but I did wear my homes yesterday and walked about 2 miles in them. One of the best retros they've made as far as step-in comfort goes.

Great to hear about the comfort jshortt jshortt . Thanks for sharing. If these are as comfortable as the new Huaraches are (and they are COMFY. I wear my neon/magenta pair to do my walking around the neighborhood, they're that comfy) then these may be one of those "special" releases I may have to grab. This is the ONLY color to grab. Quick question, how do these crease? Does it look better than the white/red and Olympics? Those, due to the wonky materials look bad when they crease. Thhanks again buddy. 👍👍

Went ahead and pulled the trigger. Feels like these are slowly gettin ate up in bigger sizes. Secured the 13, these and Cyber teal is all I really need. I want the white and greens but those sold out in a 13 and the asking price on GOAT is 770, f*** that :rofl:

Went ahead and pulled the trigger. Feels like these are slowly gettin ate up in bigger sizes. Secured the 13, these and Cyber teal is all I really need. I want the white and greens but those sold out in a 13 and the asking price on GOAT is 770, f*** that :rofl:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Great to hear about the comfort jshortt jshortt . Thanks for sharing. If these are as comfortable as the new Huaraches are (and they are COMFY. I wear my neon/magenta pair to do my walking around the neighborhood, they're that comfy) then these may be one of those "special" releases I may have to grab. This is the ONLY color to grab. Quick question, how do these crease? Does it look better than the white/red and Olympics? Those, due to the wonky materials look bad when they crease. Thhanks again buddy. 👍👍

Straight out of the box and put over 6 miles this weekend on vacation. Here's what they look like now...

PXL_20221010_183717389.jpg

Yeah since this doesn’t have the white leather these will def wear nicer. I have the white/black cw and those things have some horrid creasing because of how crappy the materials are
FWIW, below have 10 wears or more.

I put sneaker shields in when I get new shoes. I will walk around the house, and loosen them up real good. When I do this, if they are going to crease, they usually do closer to the bottom lace. After about 10 minutes of this, I take the sneaker shields out, and throw them back in a drawer…

1665522798175.png

Yeah since this doesn’t have the white leather these will def wear nicer. I have the white/black cw and those things have some horrid creasing because of how crappy the materials are

FWIW, below have 10 wears or more.

I put sneaker shields in when I get new shoes. I will walk around the house, and loosen them up real good. When I do this, if they are going to crease, they usually do closer to the bottom lace. After about 10 minutes of this, I take the sneaker shields out, and throw them back in a drawer…

1665522798175.png

A lot of it really does depend on if the uppers are attached to the midsoles properly. That's been the issue with every pair, no matter what color. As long as they're put together properly, the weird creases mostly go away. If they're even slightly off, it throws the entire shoe off.

Back
Top Bottom