Nike Air Flight Lite II retro looks to be coming

Props jshortt! Preciate it baby. Those look fly ah. 🤔wonderin if I can still cop a pair. Nice lookin kicks for sho

They're sitting everywhere and mostly for discount. I've gotten some on big discount and some not. I'm definitely getting the greens but I'm definitely waiting until they are even cheaper.

No problem man! $86 was the magic number for me. I'm sure they'll drop into the $60's at some point, but again, being a size 12, just didn't feel like chancing it over $10-15.

So these dropped in the summer, went on clearance, and disappeared. Then they came back at full price. Did the shape, or anything, change in between?
1670426773540.png

So these dropped in the summer, went on clearance, and disappeared. Then they came back at full price. Did the shape, or anything, change in between?
1670426773540.png
The white ones are still around on sale, at least online.
Yeah around the time I saw them popping back up for full price they were also flooding the outlets at discount around me. They're all the same pairs they didn't sell the first go around.

Yeah around the time I saw them popping back up for full price they were also flooding the outlets at discount around me. They're all the same pairs they didn't sell the first go around.
It confused me too, I thought this was the first pair that released at the beginning of the year.

Unbelievable how comfortable these are. Been rocking 3 days straight and that’s rare for me. Can’t take em off lol.
5CA3DEE1-64C1-495D-97E5-9D4457A69417.jpeg

For sure! Took mine on vacation and wore them most of day for 3 of the 4 days I was gone.

Unbelievable how comfortable these are. Been rocking 3 days straight and that’s rare for me. Can’t take em off lol.
5CA3DEE1-64C1-495D-97E5-9D4457A69417.jpeg
These feel any different compared to the leather pairs? Still on my list of things to cop but trying to find a 12.5

Summer time save for me. I'm waiting for something to pair with the playoffs and PE's

Not sure how I feel about these yet. Almost looks like a Purdue colorway. Might be a check em in person deal for me.
In and out of this thread. Have a majority of the colors released. Saw these yesterday at JD Sports. They are horrendous. The 3 they had on display, all had a pre-school painted flight logo on the midsole. If they left the “lemon” color off, they’d look better. Almost like a nod to the original Nike Air Bound.

I was thinkin the same 💯, had they left off the yellow it woulda been so much cleaner.

I’m kinda surprised this cw was released, y’all think nikes done with this now or might there be more cw’s?

In and out of this thread. Have a majority of the colors released. Saw these yesterday at JD Sports. They are horrendous. The 3 they had on display, all had a pre-school painted flight logo on the midsole. If they left the “lemon” color off, they’d look better. Almost like a nod to the original Nike Air Bound.

That's what I couldn't tell from the pic. Couldn't tell if it was like a Vegas Gold or Lemon/Citron type color.

I've only seen this pic that's been posted and it looks like that cream-sail aged-vintage color they've been putting on everything. :lol:

Just scooped the green cw before the 50% is over. Aftermarket price will be ridiculous for these for sure.

Back
Top Bottom