Nike Air Flightposite – 2013 “No Zip” Sample

I'm happy they're ruining everything... Dont need to spend any $..

They do need to bring all of the TB's back tho

Doesn't look right w/o the zipper
sick.gif

The carbon fibers on the last page look like theyre made out of symbiote goo :smokin

lol nike just making an excuse to charge a ton because they know the solo flights were more popular than the flightposite because of the price so now they have reason not to charge 80 or 90 bucks :lol: cold...

lol nike just making an excuse to charge a ton because they know the solo flights were more popular than the flightposite because of the price so now they have reason not to charge 80 or 90 bucks :lol: cold...

:lol:

I think Solos also sold well because they came in a TON of colorways and had close to a two year production run. Lol I actually had a pair of all red Solos :lol: :smh: , they didnt feel anything like the FP1s though Solos had terrible cushioning and a tongue that wouldn't stand straight similar to the AJ XIV. Traction was still superb though :smokin

Anyone know what material the Solos were made out of was called ? It def wasn't foamposite but it tried hard as hell to imitate it.

I think this is Nike trying to turn Flightposites from an athletes shoe into a hypebeasts shoe by making them look more like Foamposites.

Shoes with Zippers have never really been mass-marketable outside people that actually wear them for athletic activity.
Zippered shoes are viewed as too technica/extreme looking for most people to wear casually without feeling silly.

I think removing the Zipper from the FP1 is Nikes attempt at exploiting Foamadness making this shoe more palatable to beasts... I can already see cats calling these "Foamposite 2s"
sick.gif
I agree Nike think they slick by removing the zipper.

yall buggin. imma cop these for next winter. they on sale now for 150 and lower. i wouldnt pay a dime over.

Back
Top Bottom