Nike Air Flightposite – 2013 “No Zip” Sample

I would like to see flightposite with camo more than this
smokin.gif

The people working for Nike have no chill what so ever man :smh:

Gotta be the most OD company on the planet right now b... Str8 destroying the foam line

Nah these will sit just like most FPs have in the past. Only FPs I remember selling out quick were HOH exclusives. They know these are worth caca so they took off the shroud and zip to save on cost and threw some cheap print on there. Now they can charge $200 for them, make retailers pay $100 wholesale, and then they'll take the hit when they can't get rid of them until they drop the price to $110 or lower. This is truly the definition of whoring a shoe out. Just sad, they could do so much with the whole posite line, not even talking OG color ways just the possibilities for good retro+ colors and they do this. Enh, money saved I guess.

WTF

It's like nike used the left over uppers from those flightposite boots that released last winter. These don't even have the original sole :smh:

WTF

It's like nike used the left over uppers from those flightposite boots that released last winter. These don't even have the original sole :smh:

:wow:

I didnt even notice !

They completely removed the reinforced medial drag zone. Now these are going to wear out hella fast if someone wanted to ball in them. :smh:

Why the hell would they do that ?

Back
Top Bottom