Nike Air Flightposite...how they holding up for the originals?

Looking at an OG pair, how are these holding up? Any of them breaking down or getting the midsole separation or issues?

I have a pair of OG Flightposite Ones in Blue. Had them since they released back in the day. Wore them on occasion basically every year but the carbon fiber plate is coming apart a little from the side of the shoe. Need to use some Barge Infinity Cement to see if it will fix. No sole separation just the shank is coming apart a little.

OG's are going to fall apart if they haven't already. Even the pairs from 07/08 are in danger. I sold my Golds from 08 because I was stupid in a moment of weakness. I bought them again after hunting them down and wore them 3 times with the last time being in the rain and off came the back sole on one foot. Ill try and re-glue it later this spring.

Fine as in fine to look at, or fine to wear?

Any OG flightposites that haven’t sole separated by this point are feeble and far between. Personally wouldn’t wear them, but you may get lucky and enjoy a few wears before they eventually go.
Yea thought about putting them on, I've heard some of sole separation and other things. Literally I'll just put em on that's it. :lol:

OG's are going to fall apart if they haven't already. Even the pairs from 07/08 are in danger. I sold my Golds from 08 because I was stupid in a moment of weakness. I bought them again after hunting them down and wore them 3 times with the last time being in the rain and off came the back sole on one foot. Ill try and re-glue it later this spring.

My '08 Gold and my '08 Black/Silver are still good to go but I've been wearing them at least once a month for the past 10 years though.

I have a pair of OG Flightposite Ones in Blue. Had them since they released back in the day. Wore them on occasion basically every year but the carbon fiber plate is coming apart a little from the side of the shoe. Need to use some Barge Infinity Cement to see if it will fix. No sole separation just the shank is coming apart a little.

I'm such an idiot, lol. I read the title as "Foamposite" and not Flightposite, as I described bow my OG Penny Foam Ones have held up. I have the OG gold FP1s and they are still fantastic!! Only issue is the outsoles are for some reason slick as heck.

How does the Zoom feel? I had a pair of Zoom E-Cues with the thick Zoom insoles. Felt like it was full length double stacked Zoom. That Zoom bottomed out on me a while ago. I would be curious to know how the Zoom feels in an older model like that because I know the original Flightposites had large heel and forefoot Zoom.

Back
Top Bottom