Nike Air Flightposite Metallic Silver Pics

Originally Posted by XLRG

You have to have an Eastbay account to get access to the Vault if I remember correctly. Once you have an account there's a link that says My Clubs and that's where the shoes are. The Eastbay product number is 24015005 if that helps any.
I do have an account but I can't find the link after signing in. Where's that link? BTW, I tried the product number and it didn't comeout.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

I hate every colorway of this model shoe.

can we please give this guy the ARI GOLD GIF?....

how cant you like flightposite... YOUR BUGGIN out
indifferent.gif

So I am supposed to like everything everyone else likes??? You the one who is buggin for your OD reaction of MY opinion
grin.gif
. Fall back

Shoe's with a zipper have never been what's poppin to me.
i feeel u i dont like that zipper biz either i was gone get the black for snow boots. they seem like a less quality foamposite and what do youneed those for if u can get
mail

im waiting for a 50 at footlocker and im allll over these.
One of the best flights to release to me, im loving that silver check.

Originally Posted by wi5hbon3

im waiting for a 50 at footlocker and im allll over these.

One of the best flights to release to me, im loving that silver check.

exactly what he said...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

i rather stick with the silver Foamposites
pimp.gif

I already have the black and the gold's, might pass on these, unless they get so cheap I can't pass them up. Not in a rush, because I have the silverFoam's.

question about the fit...where are your toes when you where them? are your toes at the end of where the fabric ends or are they under where the foam begins(and so on)? it seems the toebox is pretty big.

thanks, peace.

These have been HIGHLY slept... even moreso than the golds, which is surprising to me. I guess that's a product of the order in which they released theflightposites... had these been first to drop I'm sure they would have sold much better. I'm still waiting to find a good deal on these before I cop. Isuspect that we'll eventually see them in outlets like the silver foam pros.

Back
Top Bottom