Nike Air Flightposite Metallic Silver Pics

Hey guys, I posted this up in another thread, but just wanted to post it up again incase you missed it in the other.
Here are some upclose pics of the Flightposite Metallic Silvers

It dosent have the drool factor as the Eggplants or Golds, but such a clean and simple colorway... it really starts to grow on you.

Enjoy!

Those are
eek.gif
X
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

I hate every colorway of this model shoe.

can we please give this guy the ARI GOLD GIF?....

how cant you like flightposite... YOUR BUGGIN out
indifferent.gif

def. copping these along with the cool grey spizikes. those will most likely be my only 2 shoe purchases in december.
pimp.gif

LIKE boredONE1 SAID..THEY ARE ON PYS FOR ABOUT 10 DOLLARS LESS THAN RETAIL...COPPED MY PAIR 10 MIN.AGO!!!

Im trying to sell my DS Black retros for under retail . . . If this happens, I will cop!!

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

I hate every colorway of this model shoe.

can we please give this guy the ARI GOLD GIF?....

how cant you like flightposite... YOUR BUGGIN out
indifferent.gif

So I am supposed to like everything everyone else likes??? You the one who is buggin for your OD reaction of MY opinion
grin.gif
. Fall back

Shoe's with a zipper have never been what's poppin to me.

I was never a fan of silver shoes until I got my silver Foam Pros.

Damn I want a pair of these, but 1) PYS has them for 170 which after tax and shipping will cost more than 180 retail. 2) Im waiting on a deadbeat bidder to payme. 3) Id rather save the money I do have for Purple Foams.

Hopefully I can find these for a cheaper price, or hopefully they'll be around for a while.

maybe ill get a retro pair. i already have 2 og silver flights..but regular GR..wished i had the euro silver flights

Originally Posted by novaflight

they are looking real "UN-euro" to me(skeptical)
Yep!!1Im skeptical also.My og pair turned yellow within 3 wears and I told myself I would never waste my money on these again.I didnt knowanything about the euro versions until a couple weeks ago.I still have my og golds and my retro eggplants,I can pass if these arent the euro's.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I was never a fan of silver shoes until I got my silver Foam Pros.

Damn I want a pair of these, but 1) PYS has them for 170 which after tax and shipping will cost more than 180 retail. 2) Im waiting on a deadbeat bidder to pay me. 3) Id rather save the money I do have for Purple Foams.

Hopefully I can find these for a cheaper price, or hopefully they'll be around for a while.
just wait for shoetrends to put em up for 155 shipped...don't the purple foams drop till feb.?

i still need eggplant flights ive been slacking on new releases.

If these are the same crap shoes they released in the U.S. last time, even $150 is a WASTE of money.
They will deteriorate before your eyes faster than Michael Jackson in the rain.

Back
Top Bottom