NIKE AIR FLOW RETRO

Damn, £66.63 in UK, $130 in US while it's ¥13,650 for Japan???I mean, i never thought copping it from UK (including the shipping cost to Tokyo) would be cheaper than Nike-JP's retail tho.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Oh man I'm tempted to pre order these things off hanon, do they ship to the US?

They ship to the US and it's pretty quick, but it's £19.99 so you'd have to factor in about 35-37 bucks for shipping. I think there's another option that's a bit cheaper, but I've never used it on anything I've ordered from them.

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Oh man I'm tempted to pre order these things off hanon, do they ship to the US?

They ship to the US and it's pretty quick, but it's £19.99 so you'd have to factor in about 35-37 bucks for shipping. I think there's another option that's a bit cheaper, but I've never used it on anything I've ordered from them.

Seems a bit pricey but considering what the potential resell on the voltage cherries might be, seems worth it.

I wouldn't hold the previous release price point to this, seems like quite a bit more stores are going to be getting these compared to who got the Flows last year.

Originally Posted by mints

I wouldn't hold the previous release price point to this, seems like quite a bit more stores are going to be getting these compared to who got the Flows last year.

Yeah I can see more stores receiving these and the way things look they will be a little easier to obtain. Just don't want to miss out on the pre order and regret it.

Originally Posted by freelythinkingmind

wack
yenoe deez aint nuffin lyk dem yeeziz or da souf beech bronbronz. dem flowz stay wack 
smokin.gif

glasses.gif

tired.gif

nerd.gif

lol no. holding out to see where the blue/red pair drops and how can i get one. might have to try st alfreds.

Originally Posted by StickyRicky34

I just bought the black anthracite's off ebay for $130
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Already available on eBay actually (shipping already)?
or someone's also taking Pre-orders there?
Just wondering coz I believe Hanon's wouldn't be shipped until Feb 8th or something tho.

But overall, I'm definitely fine to go w/ Hanon this time coz the stronger Yen is making £81+ (includes s/h to Tokyo),
to be little bellow ¥10k (approx. $124US) almost $50US cheaper than Nike-JP's flippin retail of ¥13,800.

ta2and0 wrote:

Originally Posted by StickyRicky34

I just bought the black anthracite's off ebay for $130
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Already available on eBay actually (shipping already)?
or someone's also taking Pre-orders there?
Just wondering coz I believe Hanon's wouldn't be shipped until Feb 8th or something tho.

The listing doesn't say pre-order, so I'll be expecting them next week. The seller has great feedback.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Anyone know where in so cal I can find the antracite colorway
THIS

Because So Cal heads be lurking but we go on a hunt
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom