NIKE AIR FLOW RETRO

Originally Posted by jonnydpgc

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

So these so called red/blue or cherry flows, where can they be found?

Got mine from size? For 130 shipped
@@#@
mad.gif
 already ordered from somewhere else.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

place in the university mall in tampa florida has the blue yellow and purple whit colorways on sale for 59

???? Flows or Lunar Flows?

how are people hating on these?  because they aren't Jordan XI's or Air Yeezy's? 
laugh.gif

little hypebeasts...such an ill shoe

Originally Posted by zyr12

The lush teal one will be re-released as an Indie account release next Spring.
Why you lie tho???? 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Theres no damn info about the teals re-releasing. Im settling for the cherrys. 

Originally Posted by golfinguru11

I have kinda wide feet, so i think i should go 1/2 size up... idk tho any thoughts????

definitely size up 1/2 at least. I have regular size feet and needed to size up 1/2.

I got my anthracites about 3 weeks ago...Just pulled the trigger on the Cherry's about 2 hours ago....$129.00 shipped on theBay. Will be scooping up another pair of anthracites this weekend probably! These are good "anything" shoes...Look dope with sweats...Nice with denim! But after finding out what I'm in for with this retro....There's NO WAY ANY of these colorways are worth more than Retail. Glad I never bit on the $250+ for the teals and $400 for the green's. Nice but DAMN!!

Anyone know of a site that has the Anthracite's in a Men's 7. I am planning on getting these for my nephew. I have been watching eBay, but no luck. I'm hoping someone knows a site I don't and can point me in the right direction.

Blends in SD has both colors in stock. Its a nice all around shoe. I think the cherrys were like $131 and the others around $120

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Alright fellas, what U.S. sites have these? Paying $30+ for shipping is not the business.

As far as I've seen these have been limited to phone orders at shops in the US, they're still around since they got a much wider release than the ones from last summer, so I'd expect to eventually see these in outlets. 

The Volt Cherry release was way wider than the ones from last summer, and a lot of the shops that I shop from have complained that I'm one of very few customers that have any clue about what they are/interest to buy them. Couple that with the insane lineup of hard to get shoes that it seems like every manufacturer has been putting out this month and you get a shoe that's sitting a lot longer than the TZ release did last year. Sure these didn't end up on Eastbay/FNL but they're sitting in a lot of the shops.

I agree with the post above, for 130, The Lunar Eclipse 2 are way more comfy and look better

Back
Top Bottom