NIKE AIR FLOW RETRO

Nice to hear prices are coming down on ebay..maybe I can get a pair in the next few months finally.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

air flow ?

whats the big deal
prices are between $425.00 and $535.00 on flight club
this is about as far as the interest goes.....NO ONE wanted this shoe until they saw the prices from the overseas resellers.

I wouldn't say NO ONE but most people didn't especially on NT.

http://www.numelo.com/blog/2011/07/26/nike-air-flow-bald-auf-numelocom/The left one looks pretty much identical to those Seldridges exclusive and this is why I kind of doubted
when I've heard that Nike has made only 18 pairs of these exclusively for the certain department store though.
http://www.numelo.com/blog/2011/07/26/nike-air-flow-bald-auf-numelocom/

I like these - even before the hype.

Gonna take my chances and wait for the rumored GR release next year.

For those that have these. Are these true to size or half size big? I've been told just now that they're half size big and I should go half size smaller.

I haven't completely given up my search for these, but there's no way I'd pay what was being asked. I hope that the rumor from a few months ago that these would drop with a wider release in 2012 pans out.

Not many of the original left since it was an actual high performance model and people ran them into the ground, and limited availability? I don't think it's worth more than retail, but I do want a pair.

I want to order these, because I'm afraid they'll end up being as limited as the ones from last year, but it looks like the price finally settled at about 200 on those. May just bite the bullet and get the Cactus/Blue pair from last year I really wanted instead.
Hanon has them up for preorder now, and oh man they've also got some Pre-Montreals up for preorder. 2012 looks like it's going to be crazy with all the stuff coming out, I guess they're celebrating the 40th Anniversary by digging deep into the vaults for retros.

There will be 3 new colors in the Air Flow in 2012 . They come out Jan through March....1 per month. The pics you guys have are the correct colors. They will sell for $130. We ordered 2 of the 3 for Premier.

www.premierboutique.com

Back
Top Bottom