NIKE AIR FLOW RETRO

Said #@$% it and ordered from an overseas site 
40f25954b4776ed06d59c4be0063a66b3d2b40d_r.gif

Originally Posted by tjsmke

UrbanOutfitters.com has them backordered But are charging $140 Also free shipping
yoooooooooooo. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
props on this.

Originally Posted by tjsmke

UrbanOutfitters.com has them backordered But are charging $140 Also free shipping

now are we talking about the green and purple colorway. or the  new spider-man color way that just came out. I ask because so many sites misrepresent a product, just o make that easy buck. In fact i almost spend 250.00 for the green and purple colorway. i had to pass cause these run half small, or else your big toe would ruin the essence of the shoe. any ideas on where i can get the purple and green flow's

no one seems to remember that they were bringing back out the first two colorways they dropped?
Teals and Cactus' 
smokin.gif

Seee I know what I'm talking about as far as sizing goes ^^^^^ which color way did you buy? i need those first two colorways that came out. Looked on ebay some dude wanted 500, thats way too much for an underated shoe. i rather invest that 500 and get a deadstock pair of infrared vi 2000.

My anthracite pair arrived last Friday, these shoes are so 
pimp.gif
. In my case they run true to size. 

It's crazy to me that a few months ago the anthracite colorway was a hyperstrike and regularly hitting 600+ on ebay and the teals were a quickstirke going for 300+, yet Nike has decided to drop both on a MUCH wider scale within six months.
Btw the Voltage Cherries look awesome in person. I'm mad I slept on them and now my size is gone.

I was hooked up with the Anthracites retail + shipping earlier this year, not too sure of these cherries yet.

For those that want them from UO, use promo code THANKSAMILLION and get them shipped for $123.76.

Looks like I missed these on UO.. they really had that teal/purple pair? Seems odd to me because the title says "Nike Air Flow Pattern Sneaker". Did anyone end up getting a pair?

the original colors that were released last year were in the regular inline catalog for this spring/summer, but Nike ended up canceling the production.  They will not be rereleasing those colors this season after all from what i can tell.

Originally Posted by BowsAndArrows

the original colors that were released last year were in the regular inline catalog for this spring/summer, but Nike ended up canceling the production.  They will not be rereleasing those colors this season after all from what i can tell.

terrible news

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

no one seems to remember that they were bringing back out the first two colorways they dropped?
Teals and Cactus' 
smokin.gif

Please tell me more
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
These 2 and the anthracites are all i need to complete my summer rotation
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom