Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Originally Posted by Deftronic

Lol...Are you suggesting I'm jealous of an overpriced, B grade early release?? Or......Are you suggesting I'm jealous of a clown with a poor excuse for a video blog?? If so...you are sadly mistaken. LOL

I think both and also dumb as @!$!

1. WTH @ video blog?
2. Overpriced? ehh, I guess you can say so being I paid $266.50 shipped for them.
3. I choose to be myself and have fun with my kick vid previews, over 1500 subscribers seem to like them also, I'm not a fan of the straight forward, rubbing the shoe, pointing at this and being all technical with it, cause myself and my people from my hood dont care much for that nonsense , if you're into ppl who like to OVERPAY for B GRADE EARLY RELEASES OPEN THE BOX FROM MARQUEE SOLE WITH A KNIFE AND SNIFFING THE SHOE as way to help viewers decide if they wanna cop a shoe or not, you know who you can peep for that.
4. You could always shut up with your whining mouth and watch my vids on mute.
5. I aint on this site much at all, but one of my fans said you was being a whiny prick so I just felt I should address your cream cheese soft chin having @zz in my usual "ignorant" manner
6. U mad?

I don't care what you think or how many views you have...You're still a clown in the eyes of most!People are laughing at you not with you! It's nice to see you come out of your circus tent though. Good luck with your videos....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He_mad.jpg

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Im really thinking that these are coming out at the top of May. Here are some pics from eBay...

That dude bought them from Marqueesole and is flipping them on eBay
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the soles don't look as bright in this pic....kind of disappointed...really need to see these in person

Originally Posted by ninjahood

NYC is would still buy foamposites even if they were 250...we just eat em up over here point blank.

Stop already, people getting sick of Nike and their quality and prices , you should get out of your hood more you would be surprised that their is a whole world out their other than the Heights and much cleaner and nicer to.  I for one will not pay $225 for these I will let the kiddies who think they have to cop every shoe that comes out or is limited have at it.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

I for one will not pay $225 for these I will let the kiddies who think they have to cop every shoe that comes out or is limited have at it.

Man If that ain't the truth these are a clean shoe I'm NOT denying that but even if they only made 1000 pairs I'm not paying $225 for these plain and simple. It's amazing how all you hear about every release is how bad the quality is and how nike needs to step it up and next thing you know a pic of the SAME shoe EVERYBODY complainin' bout in a different colorway pops up and everyone is coppin just so they can get them and complain again. Half the cats complainin' put them on ice anyway so it's not like the quality matters anyway you don't even wear your kicks lol. 
 Just because these are a clean CW and are now $225 do you think quality will change? If your answer is NO then please tell me what makes this very average and unoriginal cw worth $225 (not including tax)? I mean the pics speak for themselves these will have the same quality of the most recent CoughDrops. THESE WILL SIT (barring a super limited release in which HYPE will create sells) 
tired.gif

NYC is would still buy foamposites even if they were 250...we just eat em up over here point blank.

Dudes are paying $350 for Royals and Pewters on Fordham, $250 is nothing at retail...

So I guess that means NYC is co-signing these correct??

Originally Posted by Deuce King

So I guess that means NYC is co-signing these correct??

every foam thread needs the co-sign debate...it just wouldn't be a real foam thread without it....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Dudes are paying $350 for Royals and Pewters on Fordham, $250 is nothing at retail...
well they usually price them that much if its before release day, but i have never actually seen anyone cop them, either way it seems foams are going down in value a little each time a new colorway is released, and with all these releases back to back this year, that value is falling fast

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by searchin4js

well they usually price them that much if its before release day, but i have never actually seen anyone cop them, either way it seems foams are going down in value a little each time a new colorway is released, and with all these releases back to back this year, that value is falling fast
That's why stores still have coppers a year later.

217 is already too much , so honestly the price increase won't stop me.

My foam limit is 300 depending on the colorway.

Stop already, people getting sick of Nike and their quality and prices , you should get out of your hood more you would be surprised that their is a whole world out their other than the Heights and much cleaner and nicer to.  I for one will not pay $225 for these I will let the kiddies who think they have to cop every shoe that comes out or is limited have at it.

Lmao so true. Wasnt he bashing the electric greens and saying "NYC ain't cosigning these"? Then has them like a week later? cmon son

i rather buy 2 pairs of really nice jeans... i been in denial for little while now.. but with these recent releases (pewters,royals) after a few wears the look so fake... its almost like a variant with an official carbon plate.. probably going a little over board but its really not a good look..

Dam purp, that's a serious case of buyers remorse you've got there... Can't say I agree, I'm truly happy with my last couple of foam pickups.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Deftronic

I think both and also dumb as @!$!

1. WTH @ video blog?
2. Overpriced? ehh, I guess you can say so being I paid $266.50 shipped for them.
3. I choose to be myself and have fun with my kick vid previews, over 1500 subscribers seem to like them also, I'm not a fan of the straight forward, rubbing the shoe, pointing at this and being all technical with it, cause myself and my people from my hood dont care much for that nonsense , if you're into ppl who like to OVERPAY for B GRADE EARLY RELEASES OPEN THE BOX FROM MARQUEE SOLE WITH A KNIFE AND SNIFFING THE SHOE as way to help viewers decide if they wanna cop a shoe or not, you know who you can peep for that.
4. You could always shut up with your whining mouth and watch my vids on mute.
5. I aint on this site much at all, but one of my fans said you was being a whiny prick so I just felt I should address your cream cheese soft chin having @zz in my usual "ignorant" manner
6. U mad?

I don't care what you think or how many views you have...You're still a clown in the eyes of most! People are laughing at you not with you! It's nice to see you come out of your circus tent though. Good luck with your videos.....

here we go

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Lmao so true. Wasnt he bashing the electric greens and saying "NYC ain't cosigning these"? Then has them like a week later? cmon son
Ninja got a point though....yea 225 is quite a hike....but on the streets in Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens and Harlem.....dudes are rocking foams HEAVY...i was walking about today, and 1out of 4 dudes were wearing foams spread out between the pewters, royals, pearls, , electric green, coughdrops, eggplants, coppers respectively. If they are not wearing Foams, they are wearing Griffeys.....
Ironically Jordans come in 3rd with most folks wearing the playoffs and then the 9's 

LET ME ASK A QUESTION ?

How Much are niketakers paying on our buy and sell for pairs of royal foams ?

looking for small size answers 

i got 2 pairs coming to me 

only bad thing is there a crap size 

a size 7.5 

dont know if i should consign sell them on here (with all the low ballers) or sell them to a shop 

Your gonna get lowballers on nt no matter what. Smaller sizes in foams are rare but it depends if that person really wants a pair. I would just list them up here and if they don't sell within a week or 2 just put in cosignment or sell on ebay.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Your gonna get lowballers on nt no matter what. Smaller sizes in foams are rare but it depends if that person really wants a pair. I would just list them up here and if they don't sell within a week or 2 just put in cosignment or sell on ebay.

i was kind of thinking the same
but i want to get my money back as quick as possible 

it dont matter if i get market value for them 

i just want to get what i paid back and a little extra

thats why i think selling to a shop is the best way to go  

on here i gotta bump for a price drop 

and at flightclub i gotta wait for a check and the person with that size foot has to see them on line or walk into the store

if i sell them quick to a store i'll almost double my money at the price i quoted the shop and what i paid

to tell you the truth i rather give a store a better price then try and sell it high here and slowly lower my price 

at least with the shops i already have a relationship on here 95% of the time buyers are a one shot deal 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Dam purp, that's a serious case of buyers remorse you've got there... Can't say I agree, I'm truly happy with my last couple of foam pickups.
im happy i got them, just happy i didnt double up on the royals, i can use another pair of pewters.. but you are probably in denial also, you gotta see they just aint right.. but i gotta say the electric pro's are decent

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

and at flightclub i gotta wait for a check and the person with that size foot has to see them on line or walk into the store

if i sell them quick to a store i'll almost double my money at the price i quoted the shop and what i paid

to tell you the truth i rather give a store a better price then try and sell it high here and slowly lower my price 

at least with the shops i already have a relationship on here 95% of the time buyers are a one shot deal 
sick.gif
That pretty much answers what you should do.

Here is the thing with niketalkers. I did this experiment and results are just
roll.gif
. If I list a pair of Aqua 8's for 150 I will have people offer me 130, but if I list it for 200 those same people will offer 175. They are never satisfied with a good deal. I just don't respond to stupid people anymore.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

sick.gif
That pretty much answers what you should do.

Here is the thing with niketalkers. I did this experiment and results are just
roll.gif
. If I list a pair of Aqua 8's for 150 I will have people offer me 130, but if I list it for 200 those same people will offer 175. They are never satisfied with a good deal. I just don't respond to stupid people anymore.

so so true 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom