Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I wouldn't mind getting these but I'm not gonna go through the hassle
30t6p3b.gif

Hopefully they will be like the cough drops

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Damn I wouldn't mind getting these but I'm not gonna go through the hassle
30t6p3b.gif

Hopefully they will be like the cough drops

I HOPE SO DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH WAITING ON LINE FOR THESE 
sorry for the caps 

Nike needs to be more creative with these foams. I'm tired of these black based foams with colored bottoms (cactus, red, cough drops, dark army, electric green, black). Give us a different color foamposite material with a colored bottom. With that said the electric green's are a pass. Nothing special at all.

Originally Posted by Deftronic

Just heard these are dropping on 5/19/11 at HOUSE OF HOOPS Only...limited to about 3,000 pairs. (same as cough drops)

the initial august date, I'm guessing is the redrop date

as far as the $225 price tag, I'm guessing they are going to retail for $200 instead, hopefully.

Pz Yall.  

EDIT: DID NOT SEE "UPandCOMING32" post this info already...proceed

I dunno. Theres hasnt been any word about the Red ones dropping. And by now they should given some notice and leaked something

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Just heard these are dropping on 5/19/11 at HOUSE OF HOOPS Only...limited to about 3,000 pairs. (same as cough drops)

as far as the $225 price tag, I'm guessing they are going to retail for $200 instead, hopefully.

Pz Yall.  

I dunno. Theres hasnt been any word about the Red ones dropping. And by now they should given some notice and leaked something

He said redrop as in re-release not the red ones dropping.

Pz Yall.  

He said redrop as in re-release not the red ones dropping.

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Nike needs to be more creative with these foams. I'm tired of these black based foams with colored bottoms (cactus, red, cough drops, dark army, electric green, black). Give us a different color foamposite material with a colored bottom. With that said the electric green's are a pass. Nothing special at all.

same here, although i wouldnt mind a black with a translucent purple sole.

i just made these myself cause i got sick of my cough drops..

F9idI.png

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

CONFIRMED by KATC.... RD is 5/19 HOH ONLY (for now)

"My sources have confirmed that the Black/Ice Green Nike Foamposite One will release on 5/19. As of now I am hearing that the Black/Ice Green Nike Foamposite One will be a House of Hoops exclusive. This part may or may not change but, as of now, 5/19 HOH only. If I hear anything else, it will be posted."

http://www.kixandthecity....-release-date-confirmed/

I guess the post i made back in March will hold truth:

"hoh exclusive? maybe for the 1st release i would imagine, along with niketowns and nike.com, like cough crops...then theyll release EVERYWHERE a few months later and SIT like cough drops"
someone from the DMV needs to apologize to me about my HoH statement
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, even though is was a RUMOR

Might have to drive an hour away to get these. I can't wait until STL opens a House of Hoops.

Pz Yall.  

is there anyway to tell for sure if there going to release in August ?

I'm looking forward to getting a pair of these or the Foam Pros that are releasing in the fall. There's something about the black/green colorway that gets me every time.
pimp.gif

I might go on the 19th just to see if there will be a crazy line. If not, I might end up just getting them. I can always return them if end up not liking them too much.

Originally Posted by got shoes

someone from the DMV needs to apologize to me about my HoH statement
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, even though is was a RUMOR

581157e6b0f44b73eb0e6a91602262b8e03fa7b.gif

[Jay-Z] "Do you listen to my lyrics, or do you just skim through it?"

When it comes to info I feel like sharing, I don't post 'haymakers' that may or may not land.  It was nothing personal against you. 

I was told how many are in plans to be produced/already produced -- same as last few releases just fyi -- so that's why everyone is using the "(HOH) for right now/only now" statement as opposed to "(HOH) only."  No need to repeat what was said on previous page.  This is banana and tailpipe, unless each HOH location plans on building a new stockroom just to house thousands of these at each location...

You fall for it one time? Shame on them.   You fall for it TWO times?  Shame on YOU -- unless by choice of course.   
laugh.gif

See y'all at DTLR, Shoe City, or the Outlets latter of summer....

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

same here, although i wouldnt mind a black with a translucent purple sole.

i just made these myself cause i got sick of my cough drops..

F9idI.png

Nice!
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom