Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif
nice and simple wit that green lookin like the guts trophy

aggrocrag.png

Glad I passed on the the eltectrics that released, me personally wud hav benn tite

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Funny I was just debating heads about electric greens compared to cactus foams. I said that if they released the cactus with a translucent sole people would go crazy for them. Let the mayhem begin......
all that moanin and groanin about da cactus penny samples not dropping must've finally gotten to beaverton....let's see if ya gonna actually cop or if ya gonna front
grin.gif
laugh.gif

im good with my cactus pair..lets da games begin.

Solid sole > translucent sole. I like the cactus a little more. Will cop on a discount if possible. I'm trying to buy a car this year and offcourse its the same year Nike releases the most Foams ever in a 12month span. Smdh.

so basically the cactus with translucent soles kinda like how the coughdrops was re-retroed..hmmmm

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Solid sole > translucent sole. I like the cactus a little more. Will cop on a discount if possible. I'm trying to buy a car this year and offcourse its the same year Nike releases the most Foams ever in a 12month span. Smdh.

indifferent.gif
.....to each its own....for the record: icey>trans>solid

i will indeed copp these but after these im done with the foam line. Am i the only one who is starting to get
mad.gif
  at all these new pointless colorways.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

i will indeed copp these but after these im done with the foam line. Am i the only one who is starting to get
mad.gif
they definitely ODed...cuz nike is treating da foamposite pros and foamposite Ones as separate kicks, and they droppin full color ranges of both, so it feels like

they're spammin us....and when you factor in that these kicks don't mess up for a while, you're gonna see cats rockin these for yeaaaars to come
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

mad.gif

this.

I think it's cool that they're droppin' some remixed colorways. 

To that point, this combo is solid and a definite must have!  If you love neon, you can't pass these up!

P

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Funny I was just debating heads about electric greens compared to cactus foams. I said that if they released the cactus with a translucent sole people would go crazy for them. Let the mayhem begin......
all that moanin and groanin about da cactus penny samples not dropping must've finally gotten to beaverton....let's see if ya gonna actually cop or if ya gonna front
grin.gif
laugh.gif

im good with my cactus pair..lets da games begin.

I will be copping, no fronting. My cactus pair has had enough wears on them. These will replace them easily. In the pic they just used a big size so they look awkward. I think they will be much nicer in person.
smokin.gif

naw man, oh hell naw, nope you lucky leprechaun dudes can have these and the rest of those stupid color foams( R.I.P foamposites)
30t6p3b.gif

Definitely going to try to cop these. I'm kind of hoping they hold off until fall or even winter to release them so I can save up some cash. All these Foams are getting stupid expensive!

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by MrDozo

indifferent.gif
.....to each its own....for the record: icey>trans>solid

How you gonna stone face dude for giving his opinion and than give him your opinion after?
laugh.gif
to each his own right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom