Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a feeling with them doing the cough drops, they would eventually do the cactus samples for everyone. Not surprised, they will probably make the HOH exclusives then flood the market later with a GR release. Shame on Nike!................Waiting for more info!!!!!!!!

copped x100 missed out on catcus joints and those electric green pros are booty...glad these are droppin, wish they would drop these instead of every other colorway besides royals this year and thats it!

More pics of them

2dhh4ep.jpg

2eftjqu.jpg

nfjtdx.jpg

30lfc4g.jpg

501uns.jpg

ad2h5w.jpg

ok, this is where i have to draw the line. yes, they look a million times better than the elec green pros, but more lime green?? seriously?? this %$#% has to stop!! but as long as everyone keeps buying up all these fruity colors this %$#% will continue. why these and not cranberries, or spacejams or white-based orlando c/w. this is lame.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

ok, this is where i have to draw the line. yes, they look a million times better than the elec green pros, but more lime green?? seriously?? this %$#% has to stop!! but as long as everyone keeps buying up all these fruity colors this %$#% will continue. why these and not cranberries, or spacejams or white-based orlando c/w. this is lame.
30t6p3b.gif
I like lime green so I'm happy about it but I agree they definitely should release those other cw's...especially the metallic red or space jam

why is nike beating around clear bottoms on black foams??? the heck is the problem

easy cop btw

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

naw man, oh hell naw, nope you lucky leprechaun dudes can have these and the rest of those stupid color foams( R.I.P foamposites)
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
but true.
indifferent.gif

*EDIT*

and sadly, it looks like what i heard is in fact true... foams are now officially dead. R.I.P.

someone cue up a crying gif.
roll.gif

it's to the point where i have to laugh. i don't even care anymore.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

30t6p3b.gif
who knows, they might hit us over the head with them colorways at the end of the year. Especially with a Space Jam colorway, the black and neon greens came out of nowhere

I don't really care that they are releasing so many foam ones and pros, because eventually I figure they will stop and we won't have any for another 10 years, so I might as well get them while I can. With that said these look good, so if funds are right than they'll be copped.

I've always liked foams, and will always like foams. I knew they were gonna be recognized by everyone who called them ugly at some point. I don't mind the rainbow of colors, because eventually they have to release diamonds in the rough i.e. OG colorways...

I like these lime green foam ones. These look 10x better than the electric green pros.

Im sure I'll be grabbing a pair of these. I'm looking forward to another pair of gunmetal foams.

I love the" cough drops" because of the metallic black uppers. Such a hot color IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom