Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Shout out to NT'er notoriousroc1... & my dudes HareJordan & DJshabby

PG HOH - Had a long line when we showed up at 8:45AM but we signed a list. 5 PER PERSON
eek.gif

When they opened, they kicked everyone out and said they couldn't sell any 'til 1pm cuz of a late shipment.

Waited, copped, and rolled out.
pimp.gif

5738159132_a411196bd6_b.jpg

grin.gif

What up Flip? It definately turned into a 12 hour day waiting to cop with the late shipment and than traffic on 495 (as usual) we didnt get back home til 5.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

But after all that, it was well worth it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was at PG today as well and was told they didn't have my size 13 that i signed the list for so i had to take a 12.5, but someone passed on they 13 when i got to the register, so everythig worked out for me. Glad to see everybody was able to cop they pair, y'all cleaned shop
roll.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by bigsupa

SMDH...

Looks like the Arabs from Downtown BK invaded Roosvelt field...there were 3 of them with almost 20pairs...leaving the store...

laugh.gif
they gonna be selling them for $350-450 easily down there
30t6p3b.gif

It still amazes me how some people still dont know better
30t6p3b.gif
 it's crazy people will drop $400 with ease

They charging $300+  for Pewter Foam's by Fulton 
laugh.gif

i was at hoh pg too. i honestly thought i wasnt going to be able to get a pair for my mans. i went there 3 times today but i got his pair

i can't front, they look good. and i'll admit i want to go get them now, but i'm still not going to.
ohwell.gif
i'm the one that's in control. ME! not nike. and not the damn shoes!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by runzombierun

Originally Posted by dakine

HOH at Lakewood Mall still has a few pairs left

heading there tomorrow morning when it opens, think they got any 12's?

You should be ok looked like most of the sizes going fast were 11 and below.

@CharmCityKid, Praises go 2 u brotha! Dont let em con u into coppin homie. Man i remember in 02-02 scoopin a pair of dopes was tooooooo easy! now er'body and they mama (literally in B-more) be on em!

HOH PG said if you wrote your name on the list you have until the end of business Friday night 05/20/2011 to go in and get your pairs. 5 pairs per person limit haha

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I swear I cant stand these dudes that cop from Serramonte. They make me sick.

Yea Im feeling a lil salty.

I didn't think these would fly like they did in my area. Never seen a foam sell so well out here.

you stay near Serramonte?

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i can't front, they look good. and i'll admit i want to go get them now, but i'm still not going to.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
go ahead and cop cuz, it will make you feel a little special inside

I was gonna try to cop these love the color of these but just passed this time around congrats to all who copped

are these gonna release to majority footactions and footlockers later? dumb question maybe but my closest hoh is 3 hours away

Originally Posted by upandcoming

are these gonna release to majority footactions and footlockers later? dumb question maybe but my closest hoh is 3 hours away
I'm almost positive they will, it will be just like the cough drops.  Especially since they don't say HOH on the box

Originally Posted by got shoes

I didn't think these would fly like they did in my area. Never seen a foam sell so well out here.

Na, Im in San Jose.

Originally Posted by just another pair

HOH PG said if you wrote your name on the list you have until the end of business Friday night 05/20/2011 to go in and get your pairs. 5 pairs per person limit haha
umm thats not true, or they just told you that to tell you anything.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

SMDH...

Looks like the Arabs from Downtown BK invaded Roosvelt field...there were 3 of them with almost 20pairs...leaving the store...

Got my 2 pairs none the less...but I hope them dudes in LI don't start meddling with them Arabs....cuz they will hog everything to resell...
indifferent.gif
 Guess i Missed out then

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
[Dr. Evil] Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Na, Im in San Jose.
Nice! me too. Sucks you wasted your time and gas driving out there. What time did you get there? Did they say they were gonna get another shipment on Monday? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom