Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My purchase @ hoh serramonte.
aonqee.jpg

Got my pair at hoh willowbrook for $180! They only have sizes 10.5 to 12.5 left and people were buying cases of them!

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Shout out to NT'er notoriousroc1... & my dudes HareJordan & DJshabby

PG HOH - Had a long line when we showed up at 8:45AM but we signed a list. 5 PER PERSON
eek.gif

When they opened, they kicked everyone out and said they couldn't sell any 'til 1pm cuz of a late shipment.

Waited, copped, and rolled out.
pimp.gif

5738159132_a411196bd6_b.jpg

grin.gif

What up Flip? It definately turned into a 12 hour day waiting to cop with the late shipment and than traffic on 495 (as usual) we didnt get back home til 5.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

But after all that, it was well worth it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anybody in ny hoh harlem has pretty much a fsr. i called they said 3 11s left went there he went down stairs and bought up 5. If you still looking go ahead. they had up to 12.5 behind the counter and as low as i think 8

got the last 12.5 at galleria and it was biggest size they had. They had more arriving later today or tomorrow

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Bay Area, whats the word on available sizes right now, all sold out?
8's and 10's. Might get a shipment in on Monday. Can't believe these went quick out here
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

8's and 10's. Might get a shipment in on Monday. Can't believe these went quick out here
30t6p3b.gif
thanks fam, how much was it there $200? 

30t6p3b.gif

They must have got a shipment in this afternoon. They had no 10s as of 10:30am.

30t6p3b.gif
thanks fam, how much was it there $200? 

i didn't go up there, i'm at work. But i did call and they told me what was left

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

30t6p3b.gif

They must have got a shipment in this afternoon. They had no 10s as of 10:30am.

maybe, i called like 20 minutes ago.

SMDH...

Looks like the Arabs from Downtown BK invaded Roosvelt field...there were 3 of them with almost 20pairs...leaving the store...

Got my 2 pairs none the less...but I hope them dudes in LI don't start meddling with them Arabs....cuz they will hog everything to resell...

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

will the foams be on nikestore.com tonight?

LMAO.
Glad I could provide a laugh for you. I figured since the YOTR 7s were on there the foams would be also.
HOH ONLY. Been said a bunch of times in the past few pages. You don't have an HOH near you?

Originally Posted by bigsupa

SMDH...

Looks like the Arabs from Downtown BK invaded Roosvelt field...there were 3 of them with almost 20pairs...leaving the store...

laugh.gif
they gonna be selling them for $350-450 easily down there
30t6p3b.gif

It still amazes me how some people still dont know better

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Shout out to NT'er notoriousroc1... & my dudes HareJordan & DJshabby

PG HOH - Had a long line when we showed up at 8:45AM but we signed a list. 5 PER PERSON
eek.gif

When they opened, they kicked everyone out and said they couldn't sell any 'til 1pm cuz of a late shipment.

Waited, copped, and rolled out.
pimp.gif

What up Flip? It definately turned into a 12 hour day waiting to cop with the late shipment and than traffic on 495 (as usual) we didnt get back home til 5.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

But after all that, it was well worth it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice to finally put faces to names, and I just met shabby like a month or two ago.

Sorry to hear about that traffic bro but you're right, it was definitely worth it. Love these joints!
pimp.gif

grin.gif

So these dropping everywhere else eventually like the coughs from what I heard....hope nobody panics and buys from resellers.

Can someone give me update for 34th and 125th? got someone trying to cop me a pair out there tomorrow

I swear I cant stand these dudes that cop from Serramonte. They make me sick.

Yea Im feeling a lil salty.

I didn't think these would fly like they did in my area. Never seen a foam sell so well out here.

RhInoSpOrt wrote:
ploisback wrote:
How is the quality?? Soft???

Quality is the same as recent releases, soft and shallow grooves.
thapointguy wrote:
I didn't ask on the quantity of each size. Just asked what sizes they had left. Sizes 8-11 

I have a guess of about 100 pairs. I went in @ 10:30, no 9.5, 10, 12. I asked how many sz 10s they got in, they said 3. So, I'm guessing 2-3 fsrs with extra scattered pairs.

No 12's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
I'm kinda salty now

NO F N 12s!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Might have to lend on NT'er to help me out

You and me both homie...

Originally Posted by bigsupa

SMDH...

Got my 2 pairs none the less...but I hope them dudes in LI don't start meddling with them Arabs....cuz they will hog everything to resell...
from my experience of dealing with downtown bk expect it to happen 
i know once they have there hands in a managers pocket it stays there 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom